Saurian Brandy Bottles.

I believe that the color of the paint that is applied to the Saurian Brandy bottle leather wraps is referred to as “Star Trek Orange” ask for it, by name, at your local Home Depot, Lowes, or Sherwin-Williams.

All I need to do now is ... add the leather strip to cover the embossed lettering and paint the leather red-orange.
Does anyone have any suggestions for acquiring and attaching the correct leather strip to the bottle to hide the embossed lettering? I was hoping someone had found a measurement and a source, I've heard it was gaffer's tape or masking tape but also heard about attaching a leather strip. Thanks in advance!

-Rick

I forgot to post my DS9 bottle. Sorry.

- Leelan

SwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.jpg
dWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.jpg
dWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.jpg

I now have a couple of the original Dickle bottles and I am thinking about making some kits with replacement blank leather to be painted or covered, resin replacement tops, corks, and all the hardware. Would it be worth it to prototype these in both sizes of the bottle?

Always thought I'd have to break down and buy off ebay..but then there it was for $5.99 at a local thrift shop (funnily enough across the street from another one where I found an 'I Dream of Jeanie' bottle a few months back).

You'd better believer I'll be converting this to Saurian Brandy ASAP!!

Attachments

• 20230418_182348.jpg
    20230418_182348.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • 20230418_182335.jpg
    20230418_182335.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 33

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back