SAAB: Chiggy Von Richtoven Kit by Wolvster1

Boba Debt

Master Member
I have been contacted by someone interested in selling a Chiggy Von Richtoven Kit and they think it was made by Wolvster1.

This is their exact words:

Now I purchased the kit a few year back from a guy named Kip **** who has/had a garage kit business under the handle "Howling Wolf Productions. Given the similarity to the "Wolvster1's" you quoted it may be the same kit but forgive me if it isn't.

I can't remember the scale of the thing but the main fuselage without the three wings attached is 10 1/4 inches long and each wing is about 6 inches thick at its widest point (without the claws attached) and about 11 3/4 inches long (again without the tip claws attached). Its molded in a rather heavy white resin and it is "un-assembled" with flash and etc. still attached. Note I have no clue as to the manual or even if I got one, but its rather self-explanatory from what I could tell.

Can anyone confirm that this is the kit made by Wolvster1?

If so how much did it cost at the time?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back