Buck Rogers Starfighter kit.

Debbie Downer here. One side or the other wins. Doesn't matter which side. Don't really care about the story, but there will be new ships that I will love as much as I like new BG stuff and all of the SW stuff after 1983 (nope, and nope). AND, for one reason or another, there will be no new tooling of the old ships. We'll be "lucky" if someone can market the old tooling Monogram molds. Compared to what we've gotten used to with FM and Bandai, the old tooling is a big "meh" for me. I actually prefer the Fantastic Plastic starfighter, despite it's size. Wish I'd bought more than three when I did. (Although Mobius did give us some modern tooling of old BG stuff, so there's hope.)
Mike Todd--don't hate the messenger.

According to pictures of the studio cockpit set, 1/32 might be right. Yes, that would make it a very small fighter.

On an unrelated note about reissues; I would like to see a reissue of the 1/6 Countess Karnstein.

How about a Countess Karnstein in 1/5 scale? The new company I’m working with introduced her this past weekend at Wonderfest. Danger Island Models . A whole new sculpt, as well as Margianna from Golden Voyage of Sinbad and Doctor Deadly’s Daughter based on the original Monster Scenes artwork. They own the license and have Caroline Munroe’s permission as well

Hmm. 1/5 is kind of an orphan scale. The math is easy, but most figures fit within 1/4 to 1/6.

It's a maybe in that size. 1/4 scale, like the bust, would be much more desirable.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back