S.H.I.E.L.D. Wall of Valor 1/2 Scale Replica

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
** 8/27 UPDATE**

Phase II is complete (except for the silver paint of the edge/sides) - Phase III will begin soon - the stone wall background.

wovp2b.jpg

wovp2a.jpg

Each silver panel is 21" wide, making it 63" total width, and 36.4" high.

The stone wall backing will be roughly 75" wide and 45" high

-----
I have decided to make a (roughly) half scale replica of the Wall of Valor as seen in the season one episode Seeds.

This will be a background project of mine, so it won't be completed anytime soon, just a little bit here a little bit there, when time permits. Although I am hoping by the end of summer. Thanks!

Additionally, since the names have been submitted, and are not canon to the actual prop, I am making this one as if it were at another S.H.I.E.L.D. location (not the Academy), hence the original emblem that will adorn the memorial.

WoV_Emblem.jpg

800WallofValorStone.jpg

800Wall of Valor 1.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a great project to add to your collection, look forward to seeing close ups of what you come up with, never noticed before but the last logo looks alot like the 'real' SHIELD one (design is different though, one star for example)

Agent J.Thomas
I hope I don't end up being bumped off by Hydra to get on this wall of Valor!

Nice idea, good luck with the project.

Great idea, wish I had your imagination........and a better name, lmao J. Walker sucks when you only use the first initial, but I suppose it's a good Easter egg idea, like Dizzystrmtroopr suggested, lol.

Thank you everyone, for your input here. I will hopefully be finishing this up this week and next, the digital. Then I won't get the larger size metallic parts printed.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back