Limited Run RUN CLOSED * DL-44 ESB Blaster Machined Parts Set * RUN CLOSED

There is also the motor coil greeblies for left side of the Hoth :lol

I'm not sure if the hardware is all the screws, threaded rod, nuts etc for attaching the Pistons & scope mounts?

Last edited:
The following items will be part of the last phase and invoiced with your shipping:

• Glass Lenses (I can not order these until the scopes are machined)
  • Hardware (To be determined when I build some test blasters)
  • Resin Parts for the Left Side provided by Corelian Exports. I will order these from Vince and add them to the kits as requested.
  • Optional labor services ( I will provided a menu of available services ranging from removing the front sight post to complete blaster assembly and finishing)
  • Shipping

Not accounting for the optional labor charges the cost of the glass, hardware and resin should not be very much, less then $20 if the lenses cost me around $3- $5 each which is the norm

Like pointed out above, Han bespin was never shown to have the Pistons.
I'm going to include them on mine just because I like the way they look on the hoth and Jedi blasters, and to me they make it pop more than Luke's. It also makes sense to me since he has them on the hoth blaster in the same film..
I know it's not screen accurate, and usually that would bother me.. But since the only people who will probably know the difference are in this thread. :D I think I'll let it slide!
It just looks so boring on the other side without them! :/

hey boba, just wanted to say i love the way the run is going. these small payments make it really easy to obtain such a great replica.

I feel the same way about the MOTOR/COIL and distributor hold down pieces. There may not be confirmation, but I'm sure they were there originally. I'm not interested
in replicating "damage during production." I prefer the way a prop looked when first built.

Like pointed out above, Han bespin was never shown to have the Pistons.
I'm going to include them on mine just because I like the way they look on the hoth and Jedi blasters, and to me they make it pop more than Luke's. It also makes sense to me since he has them on the hoth blaster in the same film..
I know it's not screen accurate, and usually that would bother me.. But since the only people who will probably know the difference are in this thread. :D I think I'll let it slide!
It just looks so boring on the other side without them! :/

I'm still waiting. I know we are on the schedule but I guess they are having a time with getting the right person on the parts.

Our parts are not simple so they require the more experience machinists to run them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back