RomanProps: STEEL IS REAL V2

Can some one please contact Trooper for me? I paid him $60 for two sets of stencils (Anakin Starkiller Luke V2 sets) for this Romans. But I never heard from him, either from email or Facebook. I tried to reach him on both email and Facebook after I paid him on PayPal.
The last order I see for 2 starkillers is from November 10th but those were to another member that I know and shipped out the same day. If you ordered some and never got them, I'm happy to send you replacements, but I'm more concerned about how you've been trying to contact me this whole time without me noticing. I just want to make sure you aren't messaging / emailing / sending payment to the wrong address.

Last edited:
The last order I see for 2 starkillers is from November 10th but those were to another member that I know and shipped out the same day. If you ordered some and never got them, I'm happy to send you replacements, but I'm more concerned about how you've been trying to contact me this whole time without me noticing. I just want to make sure you aren't messaging / emailing / sending payment to the wrong address.

I paid you $60 on PayPal December 26th (or 25th). PayPal transaction ID was 23E090211D9903047. Paid to trentwhite778@gmail.com I also messaged you on Facebook but you never replied. I also wrote down my installer's address in the PayPal notes, so please do not send the stencils to me. We can take this up in PM. You might like to consider an alternative means of getting in touch rather than here all the time. Forums are good, but declining in use.

Last edited:
^ I have emailed you two or three times since December to trentwhite778@gmail.com and I never received a reply. This includes the one with a PayPal payment asking you to confirm receipt. Either I am using (and paid to) a wrong address or ... but this address was given to me by Obi-Shane. I just think the whole process should be more efficient and easier.

I paid you $60 on PayPal December 26th (or 25th). PayPal transaction ID was 23E090211D9903047. Paid to trentwhite778@gmail.com I also messaged you on Facebook but you never replied. I also wrote down my installer's address in the PayPal notes, so please do not send the stencils to me. We can take this up in PM. You might like to consider an alternative means of getting in touch rather than here all the time. Forums are good, but declining in use.
^ I have emailed you two or three times since December to trentwhite778@gmail.com and I never received a reply. This includes the one with a PayPal payment asking you to confirm receipt. Either I am using (and paid to) a wrong address or ... but this address was given to me by Obi-Shane. I just think the whole process should be more efficient and easier.
Please send me the email address you tried to contact me from. And please send me screenshots of these facebook messages and emails you sent. I have absolutely zero messages from you. Nothing in spam, nothing in deleted, nothing in facebook, nothing in facebook message requests, no tags on any facebook groups, not etsy, and no private messages here. All of which, I answer constantly.
I'm not sure how the process could be more efficient and easier. I have a simple sales thread with explicit instructions, payment is received, orders are shipped. Easy Peasy. In 5 years I have never had one person say they can't contact me, so sorry but I'm calling BS on that.
As for your order, The stencils ordered were sent out to the address supplied in the notes despite you sending payment as friends and family which means I can't offer tracking or buyer protection. They where shipped the same day payment was received, December 26th. The envelope was addressed to your installer, and referenced your name as who they belong to. If there's a delay due to holiday mail, he may receive them at a later date, or they may be returned to me if they're undeliverable (again, it was an unverified address so I can't guarantee it).
Regardless, you have now been fully refunded of your purchase price and may keep the stencils if they arrive.

Last edited:
I dont think we should be saying Trents process is not efficient or easy. Maybe talk to him on PM instead of posting on threads. Ive never had an issue with delivery from Trent. Im in the UK as well. Always been happy with his service
Thanks, he's been refunded and is free to keep the stencils. Let's just move on and get back on topic of this thread.

What the ******** hell is going on in this thread?

This is a tutorial thread, I put a lot of effort In to these things to keep it “efficient and easy” for other members

Not to be clogged up by members calling out another because of their own confusion and ignorance...

Trooper trent is a veteran here and held to the highest respect, he’s known for his communication.

It’s pretty clear you messed up somewhere, please don’t keep flooding my thread with false accusations...

Halliwax out

Please send me the email address you tried to contact me from. And please send me screenshots of these facebook messages and emails you sent. I have absolutely zero messages from you. Nothing in spam, nothing in deleted, nothing in facebook, nothing in facebook message requests, no tags on any facebook groups, not etsy, and no private messages here. All of which, I answer constantly.
I'm not sure how the process could be more efficient and easier. I have a simple sales thread with explicit instructions, payment is received, orders are shipped. Easy Peasy. In 5 years I have never had one person say they can't contact me, so sorry but I'm calling BS on that.
As for your order, The stencils ordered were sent out to the address supplied in the notes despite you sending payment as friends and family which means I can't offer tracking or buyer protection. They where shipped the same day payment was received, December 26th. The envelope was addressed to your installer, and referenced your name as who they belong to. If there's a delay due to holiday mail, he may receive them at a later date, or they may be returned to me if they're undeliverable (again, it was an unverified address so I can't guarantee it).
Regardless, you have now been fully refunded of your purchase price and may keep the stencils if they arrive.

Thanks, so you have received the payment and you have shipped the stencils. Yes indeed, I paid you as Friend N Family because I trust you. (It was unclear whether the $30 each was before/after PayPal fees, but I swallowed up the small fees anyway. I'm not concerned by the fees. The fact that I paid Friend N Family shows I have trust in your service). On emails, I sent two: one on the 14th (or 13th) December as a general enquiry and one on December 26th.

I just messaged my installer. Unfortunately he has not received any. Can I purchase two sets from you today? You can charge me $120 for two sets if you wish. I am not concerned about cost/money, so you don't loose a penny. I am happy to pay $120 for two sets. We can take this in PM and give you my installer's address.

No thank you, I'm good.

So, back on topic. zachman8910 that turned out really awesome. I may have missed it. but what paint did you end up using? I'm curious if it reacts differently to the steel.

Thanks to you Trent! Your stencils are awesome! I followed Halliwax’s tutorial and used a Rustolium matte enamel. I can’t get the exact paints up in Canada, but I think they are pretty much the same (different part numbers). Also I could not find a compatible enamel clear coat, so after painting I coated the entire V2 in “Renaissance Wax”.

The paint seems to stick well to the steel and the wax also gives it a fairly durable coat. This is my first time using this type of wax and would highly recommended checking it out to protect against oils and moisture. It’s compatible with just about any material.

Ok,,, I was gonna wait until I had this baby installed but just couldn't hold it in anymore

So here's what I did to my STEEL IS REAL v2...

first I had this baby nickel plated...

Then I got some pin stripe tape and some gloss black paint and got the inside ribs and bottom half of the neck...

Then I sanded and mirror polished the pommel...

Then,,, I had the top part of the neck brush plated with 24k GOLD YES!!!
20191231-155139.jpg

20200116-182148.jpg
20200118-140155.jpg
20200125-153758.jpg
20200125-174035.jpg[url=https://postimages.org/]free online image hosting

20200131-145507.jpg

20200131-144821.jpg

Ok,,, I was gonna wait until I had this baby installed but just couldn't hold it in anymore

So here's what I did to my STEEL IS REAL v2...

first I had this baby nickel plated...

Then I got some pin stripe tape and some gloss black paint and got the inside ribs and bottom half of the neck...

Then I sanded and mirror polished the pommel...

Then,,, I had the top part of the neck brush plated with 24k GOLD YES!!!
View attachment 1258897
View attachment 1258898
View attachment 1258899
View attachment 1258900
View attachment 1258901[url=https://postimages.org/]free online image hosting
View attachment 1258902
View attachment 1258903
HOLLLLYYYY!.....Dude that's absolutely gorgeous!! Better put that in a safe! :lol:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back