Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

Damn, 36 hours for me. How are all y'all seeing it so early?
Europe, mate. Over here (at least in Luxembourg where I live) new movies start on wednesdays. It's 14:43 over here (with me seeing the movie at 19:15) but people have been able to watch it since 10 in the morning.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm catching the second showing here in my town (need to work). The first showing in Switzerland was technically last night (midnight in Geneva). I would have gone, but my very pregnant wife didn't like the idea :lol

... my very pregnant wife didn't like the idea [emoji38]

Yeah, pregnant wives... We had an Iron Maiden concert the day my son was due, this August. I didn't dare to go. Sure enough, our son was born on that very same day.

Damn, 36 hours for me. How are all y'all seeing it so early?

Australia here. It opens on the 15th/Thursday here (which was an hour and a half ago, but I'm not going to a midnight screening), plus we're ~16 hours ahead of the US. It's a small consolation to living in Australia. :D

Not you, Neil's consistent negativity appears in threads with the tedious consistency of an unloved season. :) It's difficult to consider someone part of our community when he has 20+ people on ingnore. I've had plenty of dust ups with other members over the past 15 years, never once put anyone on ignore.

Oh ok I thought you were talking about me and I was like "damn what the hell" :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, pregnant wives... We had an Iron Maiden concert the day my son was due, this August. I didn't dare to go. Sure enough, our son was born on that very same day.

\

dude, you missed the book of souls tour?! Im sorry, but man. Best Maiden I have seen in years. At least you had a good excuse to miss it :lol

dude, you missed the book of souls tour?! Im sorry, but man. Best Maiden I have seen in years. At least you had a good excuse to miss it [emoji38]

Yeah, well, the year before I saw them open air (not a festival though!) with Ghost as support act, ON MY BIRTHDAY. That was cool enough.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back