Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

New international trailer, complete with new Vader (or at least a Vader that's neck has been fixed).

Last edited by a moderator:
Full size X-Wing here in Hollywood:

rogueone1.jpg

Star Wars.com showed their version on fb and neck is fixed too. I noticed the background has been altered some as well, also in the shot where he walks toward Krennic.

i too just noticed this with the international trailer!! i thought it was walking slower!

Lower right is one of these. Guys here on the RPF have ID'd it and built a couple. It uses a couple of MPC Slave Ones to make it. That may have helped unless it's still in the archives.

Attachments

• IMG_7596.JPG
    IMG_7596.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 102
That's pretty cool if that is the Ghost! I really like how they are tying all properties together now. To the right of the Ghost it looks like what might be one of those KOTOR-esque Hammerhead looking ships from Rebels (the Leia episode where they steal three ships).

That's pretty cool if that is the Ghost! I really like how they are tying all properties together now. To the right of the Ghost it looks like what might be one of those KOTOR-esque Hammerhead looking ships from Rebels (the Leia episode where they steal three ships).

just remember - it could be a ship in the same class catagory as the Ghost. Like all the honda accords running around the streets, but its a cool nod none the less!

That shot of the ghost in there gives me hope for this film. I'm pretty hard on Disney and their ability to make a good film. And even though I think rebels is really poorly made, seeing the ghost makes me think there's some thought going on here.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

New picture (source):

15338429_1250228591708962_1364253785563594752_n.jpg

Looks like an MG 34-based blaster and a DH-17 variant.

Edit: that DH-17 variant still has the magazine and E-11 power cylinders.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back