Limited Run Rocketeer Rocketpack Complete Electronics Kit

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is for a run of a complete sound and lights kits for a Rocketeer Cirrus X3 Rocketpack.

The heart of this kit is custom sound board that puts out the actual sound effects captured from the film. The board also triggers lights when a switch is depressed. Here's video of how it all works:

The kit would come with everything you need to have movie-accurate sound effects and bright LED light on your replica Rocketpack.
kit.jpg

Functionality of the kit is as follows:
  • On button push: Ignition sound ... followed by thrust ... lights go on. Thrust sound continues until you release the button
  • On button release: The engine wind-down sound, lights go out.

The Rocketeer Electronics Kit would include:
  • Custom Sound Module loaded with the sounds for ignition, thrust, wind-down
  • A Screw Terminal to mount the sound Module to.
  • A baseplate
  • Momentary push button to start the lights and sounds (this can also be mounted to a Rocketeer glove)
  • 80mm LED Light rings (2) for installation in the rocket bells.
  • 4” speaker for installation in the center vent of the pack
  • 5-wire cord for running to the push button
  • Battery holder for 8 AA batteries (powers the lights)
  • Battery holder for 2 AA batteries (powers the sound chip
  • 22GA wire (enough to complete the system)
  • Instructions for connecting the system together
The kit is easy to install. No soldering on the main chip, it just clicks onto the chassis. Wires secure with screws. There will be some basic soldering of speaker wires and switch wires.

Cost for the kit is $215 shipped in the US

Payment can be sent via Paypal to valorreplicas@gmail.com. Payment in full is appreciated, Downpayment of $100 gets you on the list. Remainder due upon shipping..

Timing: Please be patient. The goal here is to get a full list of buyers, then invest in the parts. These bits and pieces are sources from many places and I'm not sure on timing.

1. BROTHER FOSTER (PAID)(SHIPPED)
2. QCWolf (PAID)(SHIPPED)
3. whoever (PAID)(SHIPPED)
4. EEvansHilton (PAID)(SHIPPED)
5. Max Jenius (PAID)(SHIPPED)
6. ahoudini (PAID)(SHIPPED)
7. The Rocketeer (PAID)(SHIPPED)
8. Galen (PAID)(SHIPPED)
9. mbmcfarland (PAID)(SHIPPED)
10. Cyber Block (PAID)(SHIPPED)
***FIRST 10 SHIPPED!!***
11. Jediguy (PAID)(SHIPPED)
12. Kpallis (PAID)(SHIPPED)
13. RJMonette88 (PAID)(SHIPPED)
14. Westies14 (PAID)(SHIPPED)
15. BrianM (PAID)(SHIPPED)
16. tylergarner (PAID)(SHIPPED)
17. grifter (PAID)(SHIPPED)
18. KingJames (PAID/SHIPPED)
19. Ghostlord (PAID/SHIPPED)
20. Scott Miller (PAID)

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys ... this is a limited run thread ....Payment details above ... let's get those rockets roaring !!

I want to make this as simple as possible for people so I'm putting together some simple instruction.

Attachments

• CirrusX3_Electronics-02.jpg
    CirrusX3_Electronics-02.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 172
  • CirrusX3_Electronics-01.jpg
    CirrusX3_Electronics-01.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 201
Im glad you asked. That's something I think I'll do differently than I thought. Originally I thought I would mount the terminal board on a large base board big enough to have the two battery packs mounted to the back. My thought was it would be a compact single unit. ... Problem is, it's too BIG. There's no easy way to mount it to anything. .... So, I think it's smartest to simply use a smaller mounting board for the Terminal board alone. Then each person cal mount it securely in what ever way they want. I'd recommend some industrial velcro. And, people can put the battery packs wherever is convenient.

IMG_6992.jpgIMG_6992.jpg

Make sense?

FYI, I have most of what I need for the first batch of 4 of these. If more orders come in I can gather more supplies in a week or so.
Just out of curiosity, how does the baseplate mount? Epoxy?

Last edited:
Could someone who has the ACME / MiM kit do me a favor? What is the diameter of the opening of the Rocket engines? I want to know how big of a light ring you could fit inside.

thanks.

I'm interested in one, but it's going to be a month or more before I can actually take possession. Okay to do downpayment for future delivery?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back