Robocop Reboot (Pre-release)

Crap, why don't they just do this for the car:

17234-robocoppolicecar.jpg

What is this? A car for Ants? How can we expect police men to protect and serve, if they can't even fit in the car?

Haha oh man I think that does it for me, I've been backing this project from day one, right up until now.

They lost me when I just noticed the holster for the first time. No gun from leg. :(

I still love the costume though

LOL, looks like a guy in a suit, not a "robot".The black color scheme just makes him look like a tool of government oppression, not a "cop". :lol

Not checked in for a while, but to me we have gone away from the TDK suit, and now it seems all a bit S&M of the future, hell, is he even going to hang out in biker bars with some big chubby bears?
The bike, not impressed at all, its a cool bike........if your 15 i guess, but from all the newer pics (with the exception of the cars) this all seems purely aimed at the PS3 generation to sell toys, which, is about the norm i guess, so carry on :lol.

lee

Exactly! The original Robo not only looked robotic, but also more approachable as "beat cop". This looks more like riot gear, it brings to mind protesters being beaten down. :lol (at least to me)

Now picturing Robocop saying "YOU WILL NOT 'OCCUPY' THIS PARK. VACATE NOW." :lol

With the amount of crap coming from this movie, is Michael Bay attached to this at all?

no leg holster, no robot silver scheme, and im betting there's going to be some sort of robo sex scene involved for good measure. someone bring back Murphy!

I think the bike sounds great except for that stall lol, but I almost guarantee it won't sound like that in the movie and will be replaced with some sound effects anyway. Still loving the suit too. I think the helmet looks so badass here.

robocop-reboot-robocop2.jpg-120251

Last edited:
This thing looks more and more like a 2 hour live action version of the old cartoon with the robocop vehicles and other crap.

This suit could be SO much better if HE DIDN'T HAVE A BARE HAND!!!!!!

At first I thought it was just because he was taking a smoke break or eating or something - but now with all these shots coming off the set showing a bare hand - I'm really not liking that feature.

The car looks OK - not a big fan o the hatchback- but the bike is awesome.

Oh well someone should be fired over the damn bare hand..........

The new Auto-9 looks badass though - cant wait to see a better shot of that!

Sent from my iPhone5 using mind control!

I think the bike sounds great except for that stall lol, but I almost guarantee it won't sound like that in the movie and will be replaced with some sound effects anyway. Still loving the suit too. I think the helmet looks so badass here.

robocop-reboot-robocop2.jpg-120251

Am I the only person to notice the HOLSTER on his right leg...

:cry:facepalm:cry:facepalm

...that's it...I give up on this movie. Seeing that just took my 2% of hope down to 0%.

Oh..and this picture answers one other question - can Robo wipe his own rear? No.

Am I the only person to notice the HOLSTER on his right leg...

:cry:facepalm:cry:facepalm

...that's it...I give up on this movie. Seeing that just took my 2% of hope down to 0%.

Apparently they went with the cheapest build for this armor and it isn't green so you know there's no cgi to cover it. Are you sure this isn't a scifi channel movie, sure has the production values.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back