Limited Run Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat By ELS

What might be somewhat helpful for getting the color correct is by comparing your options to the blazer color underneath the coat. Overlaying your swatches onto to the blazer and comparing to screenshots until you get the right contrast.

Attachments

• rick-deckard-costume-1.jpg
    rick-deckard-costume-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 111
To my eyes, that looks close. I'd bet with a little weathering the customer could get the final look just right. I think the Egyptian cotton looks a very slight touch on the light side, but the wool blend seemed too dark. A little weathering may darken it up just enough. (Maybe a silly idea, but I wonder what a light waxing would do on this fabric, darken it slightly but not affect the drape hopefully? )

Again, I'm no expert. I'd wait for the others to weigh in and get a larger base of opinion.

Screen Used:

1652885043273.jpeg

One scene:
1652885065880.jpeg

Another scene:

1652885099094.jpeg

And another:

1652885144456.jpeg

They all look different. Whatever you choose it's going to be awesome. Don't drive yourself insane.

I think this one looks perfect. The next one will as well. :p :D (y) :eek: ;) :love:

1652885238922.png

I'm going to develop a sample in this Egyptian cotton fabric and let's see how it comes out.
After seeing the Egyptian cotton fabric mock-up, I sure it would be good match.
However, other fabric options still available.

For my money, the texture, depth, spacing of the ribbing with the egyptian cotton looks perfect. I think you nailed it.

Sounds like you will be doing a full mock-up in egyptian cotton. Cannot wait to see it!
Hello everyone,
I just received Egyptian cotton fabric and I made collar mock-up.
I attached blend fabric collar mock-up to comparing.
View attachment 1576666View attachment 1576667
As to the final color, I know this was a different fabric and an older mock up. It appears slightly more orange to me that the egyptian cotton. I do think this color is almost perfect.

I'm getting one with whatever you do, Jameel Ur. Thanks again for your dedication and listening to our input.

Hello everyone,
I have only 2 coats fabric in this color.
The coat price would be $450, including shipping.
All orders would be made to order.
So, who wants to get this color coat, email me at excellentleather2012@gmail.com.
Payment method PayPal.
IMG_20220519_181744_644.jpg

As well, Egyptian cotton, oxford weave cotton/ plain cotton, and cotton twill fabric options are available.
For Egyptian cotton coat price would be $500 including shipping.
For cotton twill coat price would be $450 including shipping.
All orders would be made to measure.

Definitely Egyptian cotton would have more wrinkles.
But, my favorite is wool blend fabric.

Sorry I forgot, I'm also doing wool blend fabric coat.

Sure,
I'll share the Egyptian cotton sample in next week.
Shame on the price point, as I'd hoped it would come in at less than the Magnoli, but I get it--the demand is there and you've obviously gone above and beyond here. Standing by to place an order once you have a mockup of the Egyptian cotton, but will definitely need a photo of the coat with a blazer underneath to check the fit of the sleeves.

Any chance you'll consider doing the blazer too down the line?

Currently I'm focusing only Deckard trench coat, and then his gun holster.
I haven't had a chance to find blazer material yet, but it could be in future.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back