Limited Run Rey Goggles (Made to Order) from The Force Awakens

sent you a pm......Like I said I just got on here today and looked at the first page and my computer was down for a week. I am sorry If you taken the pm and post the wrong way!!! The post was two days ago and like I said my computer has been down for a week. I hope that you would reconsider selling me your very accurate looking prop!!! Like I said I am Sorry!!!!!

@propcollector. you will notice you were tagged...as was everyone else. ..and yet they each managed to do as directed--without a self entitled attitude--and that is how they each came to be on the list.

as far as being self Entitled attitude I was not trying to be that way...I did not read that post because I just got back on here today!!!! So Sorry that you get that from the pm.. I just thought....since I had the pm that I would first on run 6 like you said in your pm and not knowing about the post since I my computer had been down for a week. Again sorry did not mean for all this!!!

Last edited:
Do you still have 4 spots left on run #7??? If so add me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with a cherry on top! And thank you!

here's a different shot where you can see they aren't quite as straight.

Beautiful :)

I certainly don't know these well - I was just going back and forth looking at the one comp pic. The angle matches nicely here! Thanks for the attention to detail. It probably matters more to me than my wife, but these will be a really beautiful addition to her costume! Can't wait.

- D

Beautiful :)

I certainly don't know these well - I was just going back and forth looking at the one comp pic. The angle matches nicely here! Thanks for the attention to detail. It probably matters more to me than my wife, but these will be a really beautiful addition to her costume! Can't wait.

- D

I don't mind at all... sometimes I get so focused on the build that I need others' observations to bring my attention to minutiae that i have missed. :thumbsup

Those of you on Run#3 that live East of the Mississippi should be receiving your Goggles today! Tracking shows them out for delivery.

All of you on the West of the Mississippi should see them tomorrow! :)

Also... front page is updated. The seventh run is now full, and we will leave it there until I get through the fifth run. Then we will re-evaluate. :D

Last edited:
I got mine today!!!!
Kristen, the pictures do not do them justice. These are mightily impressive in person!!! I've been wearing them around the house all night, and I may just wear them all day tomorrow.
Thank you so much!!!

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you so much!

I got my love back when I made this new run... and it feels good to hear that they are well received. :D

PS..... if you do wear them out make sure you take a picture! i wore mine to work on May the Fourth.

What i didn't tell you all is that i've embedded a secret chip in all of your goggles which I will activate at the appropriate time to turn you all into my mindless Rey Army! :devil

Last edited:
So my radar has picked up a small blip just now...

Apparently the Big Cheese at Anovos has been buying several sets of Bubble Lenses from my source recently.

So here is my question to you all:

If Anovos offers Rey Goggles, am I dead to you all, then?

Not to me you are not, Kristen. I'm still in for my goggles from you. Personally, I would much rather a prop from a dedicated prop maker than a mass produced item. Your goggles look great, and they have a very authentic look to them. I'll be looking forward to them...:thumbsup

Kristen you make an awesome set of Rey Goggles, I think most if not all on RPF will continue to support you and happily wait for their custom Rey Ban JAKKU EYEWEAR :cool maybe move to corner the Bubble Lenses market with your supplier haha I for one would be happy to pay in advance to help :)

Definitely going with your goggles Kristin. I would much prefer to support people on this forum rather then the big guys.....plus dealing with Anavos can be a stressful experience.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back