Revell release schedule

Already ordered the Naboo N1 1:24 on Amazon (I'm in Italy). It should arrive within a few days from Germany. As soon as it arrives I will take some photos of the sprues (hoping that this time there won't be the problem of the rough surface as happened with the Razor Crest...).

Ok, the Mandalorian Naboo N1 has arrived and, as promised, here are the photos of the sprues.
The plastic surface is not exactly smooth, but fortunately it is not as rough as that of the Razor Crest either, so I would say it is acceptable.

P1010849.JPG

P1010850.JPG

P1010851.JPG

P1010852.JPG

Last edited:
Grogu is present in two different positions, sitting on his adoptive father's lap and standing inside the glass dome. In addition to him, the droid is also present (if you wanted to opt for the most recent version of the ship).

P1010853.JPG

P1010864.JPG

P1010865.JPG

P1010870.JPG

Overall, looks pretty good. Some of the details look a little soft in areas, but I think I can modify some of the 3D designs I created for my Hasbro N1 toy conversion. I assume there's going to be some PE sets that become available. The structural ribs, for example, really need to be PE. But it looks like a great base for super detailing and upgrades.

I'll just drill into the screens and put in some white thin styrene little discs with low intensity LEDs, while for the buttons some optical fibers will be fine, as I've already done for the Razor Crest.

razor crest cockpit.JPG

I'll just drill into the screens and put in some white thin styrene little discs with low intensity LEDs, while for the buttons some optical fibers will be fine, as I've already done for the Razor Crest.

View attachment 1763665

For me it may come down to whether I have the canopy open or closed. Does the model kit allow the canopy bubble to slide open and closed or do you have to choose one or the other?

Just double-checked my original photo to be sure the photo compression wasn’t playing tricks, and yes the SRP for the speeder bike was listed as £66.49.
Thank you. I was just about to edit my previous comment saying that I've found it listed in a few stores for preorder, and yes, it is 66.49 pounds SRP.

For context, the N1 is 61,95 pounds SRP, usually sold for 50 or 55 pounds.

A bit on the pricey side...

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back