Revell release schedule

Revell has finally released the 1:24 scale Mandalorian N1 Starfighter model kit, and it is already on sale at several online stores and also on Amazon.

Ooooh, Canadaaaa... Thanks, I'll check it out.
The Simpsons Canada GIF

:lol:
Actually, it’s O Canada. Much like O say can you see…not Oh, say can you see.

When you spell “O” as “Oooooh” it sounds like you are finding nachos at the salad bar.

IMG_2157.jpeg

English, what a wonderful language.

But I know, that you were singing it. So, “ooooo” is the same as “ooooh” to me.

TazMan2000

What was also a surprise is Revell had the sprues out for a 1/12th Mandalorian Speeder Bike too - due for release March 24.
I found a listing of the kit as "74-Z Speederbike". If that is true it is the same from ROTJ which is a bummer. I would have loved to see the one he is riding in the first episode of season 2 (since Hasbro is not making one). Were you able to tell if it is in fact the ROTJ bike or the other one?

Revell has finally released the 1:24 scale Mandalorian N1 Starfighter model kit, and it is already on sale at several online stores and also on Amazon.
I'm curious to see some comparisons between this and the Hasbro TVC one. Since Hasbro is notorious for scaling down the vehicles (most of them are not 1/18 but closer to 1/22 or 1/24) the Revell could be an inexpensive alternative. I'm definitely in for one. :)

I found a listing of the kit as "74-Z Speederbike". If that is true it is the same from ROTJ which is a bummer. I would have loved to see the one he is riding in the first episode of season 2 (since Hasbro is not making one). Were you able to tell if it is in fact the ROTJ bike or the other one?
Yeah it's the regular ROTJ style bike, but I think it was with scout and mando figures. And Grogu definitely. I meant to go back and get pictures as I didn't even notice it when I was photo'ing the N1 on an earlier pass!

So the N1 isn't supposed to be released in North America, right? What is the official retail price then? In Euros? I saw in on Amazon.ca a few days ago for about 118 CAD, but just checked now and it's gone.

TazMan2000

IMG_5668 (1).jpeg
IMG_5669 (1).jpeg
IMG_5670 (1).jpeg

Here are 3 of the speeder bike sprues that were on display at Telford. Sorry, I missed the 4th sprue, which included the Grogu parts and the scout trooper chest pieces - you can just see part of it on the left of the last photo.

:lol:
Actually, it’s O Canada. Much like O say can you see…not Oh, say can you see.

When you spell “O” as “Oooooh” it sounds like you are finding nachos at the salad bar.

View attachment 1761917

English, what a wonderful language.

But I know, that you were singing it. So, “ooooo” is the same as “ooooh” to me.

TazMan2000

Oh Canada... O, Canada... pfft. It's a fictional place anyway. Like Middle Earth.

;)

Here are 3 of the speeder bike sprues that were on display at Telford. Sorry, I missed the 4th sprue, which included the Grogu parts and the scout trooper chest pieces - you can just see part of it on the left of the last photo.

Well done that man! More on the ball than me!

Looking forward to this release

I wondered why Bandai never capitalized on doing a Mandalorian themed release for their speeder bike.

They already had the 1/12 ROTJ kit and could just have recolored the plastic and added a sprue for the bag/grogu.

I mean they love reusing molds and repopping stuff with alternate parts anyway

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back