Restoring the X-Wing Pyro master patterns and the Hero "repattern"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wonderful paint and weathering and very nice studio beauty photos of the model! Excellent work Jason!

Dan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bjorn

Wow, super stunning pics! And what a fascinating project to follow.

Thank you so much for sharing here and on your channel. Well done Jason & team!

Voodoocaster

Wonderfull project!!!
great results!!
I do hope a most accurate x-wing kit will be in the making and soon to be released to the interested as a kit.
At very the moment i am hacking up my build up captain cardboard x-wing in an attempt to make it look more x-wing to my eyes and to install a Mike reader armature.
It is a great model as is but after looking at it for a couple of years the shapes/lines started to annoy me,..it doesn't look like a x-wing at all : ) : ),..sort off x-wingish.

maruska

Sr Member
1/12th x-wing part 9

It's been a while! Work and life being what they are - but I've busy behind the scenes. Here is an update on the lighting systems we've been designing. Enjoy.

X-Wing_LED-EngineTest_03.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.