Interest Reproduction Stargate File Folders

cheech9898

Sr Member
Been working on these for awhile. Finally have the graphics where I'm happy with them so looking to judge interest for a run of folders and/or possibly just sell the graphics set for 'personal/non-resale' use if you have your own large format printer & can print on file folders. With the help of another member I was able to get some of the Pendaflex Ivory folders here to the states, they seem to be a Canada only item & getting them internationally is a problem. Once I run out of them they're gone. After that/otherwise an alternate folder would have to be used if the graphic's set was purchased like Smead White straight cut reinforced tab (might have printer jamb probs due to the reinforced 2 layer tab). Just so the sourcing issue of the correct Ivory folders is 'out there'.

There's 5 styles from SG-1 & the Atlantis folder. I have the Atlantis folder graphics in Levels 1-9, although Level 8 is the only screen used version.

StargateFileFolders.jpg

Top-Left: Top Secret Eyes Only - should be printed on a straight cut Pendaflex Oxford 41711s-Ivory file folder
Top-Middle: Top Secret Red Bar - should be printed on a straight cut Pendaflex Oxford 41711s-Ivory file folder
Top-Right: Security Clearance Required - should be printed on a straight cut Pendaflex Oxford 41711s-Ivory file folder
Bottom-Right: Blue Top Secret - should be printed on a straight cut manilla color file folder
Bottom-Middle: Red Security Clearance Required - should be printed on a straight cut manilla color file folder
Bottom-Right: Atlantis Classified Security Level x - closest I've found is the Smead Reversible File Folder 10363, 1/2-Cut Printed Tab, Letter, Gray

Pic's of test prints & side by side of reprodution Atlantis next to original Atlantis folder:
testprints1.jpgtestprint2.jpg

Was thinking:
$3 per folder & Shipping would probably be in the $13 range for a USPS flat rate box for USA delivery that's big enough but I'll confirm the rate/box size if this goes to full run status.

$40 for the graphics set (includes small USB stick) & Shipping would be in the $5-6 for a flat rate box in the USA. Graphics are in 300dpi and roughly 2100x3100pixels

I'll ship internationally & work with buyers to find the best rate (USPS, UPS, FedEx).

Interest List:
1)Robi (full set)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a full set of completed folders if you decide to do them.

I'd take a full printed set and is it possible to have the files e-mailed instead of put on a USB? PM with price if possible.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back