Interest RelicMaker's "CROSS of CORONADO" - 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

I cheaped out and bought one on ebay a couple years ago and all I can say is, you get what you pay for. Yours looks stunning compared to the crap I got;
Very interested!

I cheaped out and bought one on ebay a couple years ago and all I can say is, you get what you pay for. Yours looks stunning compared to the crap I got;
Very interested!
eBay is not the way to go for any prop... I stick to the RPF, except for the few commercial prop replica's out there (MattyCollector, eFX, etc...) I wanted, and was able to get on eBay for a good price. But I would never buy any "fan-made" replica on eBay... Quality here on the RPF is many times better, in most cases.

eBay is not the way to go for any prop... I stick to the RPF, except for the few commercial prop replica's out there (MattyCollector, eFX, etc...) I wanted, and was able to get on eBay for a good price. But I would never buy any "fan-made" replica on eBay... Quality here on the RPF is many times better, in most cases.
I bought that before I found this site, lesson learned.

scottjuaCruciblecustomProps012017013.jpgscottjuaCruciblecustomProps012017014.jpgscottjuaCruciblecustomProps012017015.jpgscottjuaCruciblecustomProps012017020.jpgscottjuaCruciblecustomProps012017021.jpgscottjuaCruciblecustomProps012017022.jpg

Here's mine from the last run... in case you're not sure how nice this is. ^_^

RelicMaker I'd be interested to be placed on the list. What's the turn around time on this?

-Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
RelicMaker Well alright then. I'll be anticipating the delivery of it. Let me know when you'd like payment sent and I'll promptly send it along.

-Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also like to be on the list if possible. I'm rebuilding my IJ prop collection and this piece is on my list.

plz add me if theres stll room, thxs

I'd also like to be on the list if possible. I'm rebuilding my IJ prop collection and this piece is on my list.

I'll add you guys to the 'Waiting List'. As of now, all the open spots have been reserved, but there's usually someone who drops out at the last minute.
If that happens, then you'll be offered their spot. If not, your name will go on my list for the next run of Crosses.

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back