Reforged Kylo Ren Helmet Build - FINISHED

Sorry to necro this, but I am about to start this very same project, and I was wondering if the inner nose/mouth piece (not the outer one with the cracks) is a slightly different finish than the rest of the helmet? Seems like it's the same color, but smoother and not as textured (not "aged iron") like the rest of the helmet?
The texture is smooth

Sorry to necro this, but I am about to start this very same project, and I was wondering if the inner nose/mouth piece (not the outer one with the cracks) is a slightly different finish than the rest of the helmet? Seems like it's the same color, but smoother and not as textured (not "aged iron") like the rest of the helmet?
The texture is smooth
71AAE667-A7EE-4BFB-90C5-C2409B6454DC.jpeg

Attachments

• DF445C57-EBC9-4B0D-B151-C8AB9F133F9C.jpeg
    DF445C57-EBC9-4B0D-B151-C8AB9F133F9C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 79
The finish on Kylo helmets is super inconsistent across films and versions. Some of them are much smoother than others, some are rougher, shiny, or more matt.

For my helmet, I just matched the finish to the main dome piece. From memory, I think I was a little lighter on the two nose pieces, but not a huge amount.

Holy crap! I missed this before somehow. It looks amazing!! Most ingenious Kylo I’ve seen for sure, and looks movie ready! Amazing work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back