Re: New member,new costume prop: IRON MAN MARK 5 almost done

GrayFoxFlavio

Hello guys, I'm new in the forum and would like to give a greeting to all. I am Italian and I was a little difficult to write in English, if it is not a problem I would like to write in Italian. However, I create a lot of replicas to my house as the projects you work for a year ... the armor of Iron Man Mark 5, but with a nice surprise: CONVERTIBLE , I miss my legs and ended while i show you my progress :)

Last edited:
Re: New member,new costume prop

Thanks :) there a new update: the second piece of the thigh and I modified the helmet by changing the eyes.

Re: New member,new costume prop UPDATE! Test Suit Mark 5

At last i complete all the pices of the armor, and now i can show you my IRON MAN MARK 5 suit test :D i work the details and than the paint. For now i show to you my progress! :cool

Hei guys after long time i finish all plastic piece, now i gonna work on the hand and the feet. In this foto you can see a test armor, all piece plastic and CONVERTIBLE test :D tell me what you think.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back