Question - Where Did You Get Your Board Name From?

I got mine from a bit off Predator:Concrete jungle, where the narrator, says,"hunt, or die". Sounded cool, and now its my user name just about everywhere.

Headdragon came from a friend of mines dad. All my friends always gathered at my house to hang out, ply dnd, play paintball, jam on the drums and guitars. Whatever really. So this dad asks around about me to make sure his daughter is safe. He asks my cousin if I was a good kid and all and why all the kids hung out at my house. He said it seemed like a cult thing and I was the headdragon of it. So that name stuck with me for over ten years now.

knuckledragger is the name of my Traditional 1950's Hot Rod Club in Las Vegas. And you can see my other passion in my profile pic is my 1954 Chevy!

Knuckle Draggers C.C. Las Vegas

I've always been a fan of Marvel comics and such. I've got a room in my house devoted to wall to wall Marvel stuff from statues to action figures, posters, stand ups you name it. One wall is a shrine to the HULK, hince I'm a Marvel Zombie for all Marvel stuff. I love the movies too and cant wait for the new Ironman and Thor movies. I would have to say that Hulk and Thor are my favorites. Yea I'm a big geek so what we all have a little kid still in us. Now where do I put my Predator stuff hmmm got it the bedroom :D ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't belive I haven't posted this yet. Well....... Sand Scout comes from my first grown-up costume which is a Sandtrooper and the Scout part is well, I'm way shorter that the movie pred so I say I'm a youngling and always "scouting the prey for the elders" yeah that works haha

Mine is from the Yaujita language that stands for "Night Blood"
Because I'm a night person more then anything a huge fan of both Vampires, Predator, skulls, and anything dark. I naturally liked the meaning, so it stuck with me here on the board.

beal is a nick name i have had for years all my mates call it me they got the name from estenders i think my real name is ian so u can see where im going with it.

I'm a massive Batman fan & particularly the madness that is in Arkham Asylum!
Therefor, I took my name from the most psychotic inmate of them all... Mr J himself... The Clown Prince of Crime!

Patient number: inmate801

l_6aceaca22e60fd6a5ef06eb338122edd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I call myself Adonian on all forums I'm on... I've been using it online since 1995. It comes from a race of beings from a now dead planet who came to Earth after it was almost destroyed... Well according to the story I've have in my head for about 20 years :D

:) My screen name comes from the Yautjan they'de means "death, kill" and is actually the name of a female predator character I recently created - I'll post some of my artwork as soon as I can

im a big fan of the show Red vs Blue, especially Caboose, the name is from one of his greatest quotes-

"That girl was really scary and mean, i dont think she liked me"
-caboose nobody likes you-
"... i like me :)"

well i had many different nick names over the years but this one stuck the longest. i got the name allstar from my highschool football team, they gave it to me when i drilled a guy and made him eat dirt right after he caught the ball on kick off. lol so to make it hunters lair i just tacked on predator XD but i now wish i just had Allstar and no predator :)

DARKMETHOD was the name they gave the death touch in martial arts. i studied under a teacher who taught the military martial arts here in san antonio and in competition i got the nick name METHOD. so i just took the DARKMETHOD as my name.

but its very cool to imagine a Predator name DARKMETHOD! :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back