Question: Predator Skin & Boobs

predaphile

Yes, another female Predator lover here.
I'm continuing my suit build and I've come across a hiccup in the process.
I've decided to go about my suit on my own (no purchasing premade), and I'm currently working on the skin.

The problem is, how do I go about a form fitting skin? I have relatively large boobs. Double-D large. I'm also very, very thin. I've tried reading numerous threads about female Predator costumes but found absolutely nothing that helped skin-wise. Or maybe I'm blind?

I've tried a number of different suits/costumes in stores (specifically ones MADE FOR women with boobies). I've also bought (stupidly) things off of eBay that I thought would work perfectly. But a lot come off as either:

1) Latex is a problem.

2) They make my slim body fat-looking because it drapes over my boobs rather than cups them.

I've spent too much money on non-working suits to keep on this randomly-trying-things craze.

Help this damsel in distress, fellow hunters/huntresses! Please?

Hi sweetheart.not an expert on this,but have you tried a mod-rock (plaster paris)cast of your body.then use that as a mould to latex it.that would give you a boob support fit skin.

Hi.
Maybe you could try wearing a sports bra or a push-up bra under your latex skin / fabric jumpsuit, or whatever type of skin you're planning to use.
Or designing your armor in some way to make it cup in your breasts, corset-like maybe?

Maybe our fellow huntress members are able to give better ideas, about shape-keeping clothes for women and such.

Another girl, yay!

A friend of mine did a latex costume, and actually formed it to a bust she bought off eBay that was her size. If you get a torso bust (cheap online) it might help you out with sizing issues. Keep us updated on the build, I can't wait to see it!

Lifecasting, Which I do a LOT of and then create a skin to match your size exactly-- Thats a quick explanation PM me for details if you want. Depending on where you are at I can point you in the direction of some of the professional people I know that do this.

I have a friend who works in the FX field in LA, his name is Michael Dinetz. look him up on Facebook. he has given me tons of advice and is very helpful. Good luck and I cant wait to see the finished product!

You could go with the tannish colored (called nude I believe) dance full leotards with collar and then just airbrush the muscle shading and dots onto it if you didn't want to get a full latex skin. That's the easiest route. If you wanted to make a full latex skin, well then that also can be done following the advices thrown in earlier in this thread.

I have a friend who works in the FX field in LA, his name is Michael Dinetz. look him up on Facebook. he has given me tons of advice and is very helpful. Good luck and I cant wait to see the finished product!

Thanks for the nod.

Yeah, I would say a lifecast is key here. I think if you actually did a cast of your body, and did a sculpt, and then a mold, and cast the suit in foam latex it would be best, as it would shrink a bit and conform well to you. If you had the body cast, there is also a fabrication method you could use to avoid the cost of foam latex, but there is still some cost to consider. I would be happy to talk to you about it further. Just let me know. The key is definitely going to be controlling the anatomy of the design to avoid adding bulk in undesired areas to keep you looking sleek.

Cheers,

Mike

I bought a morph suit / lycra full body suit what ever you call them they are called zentai suits on ebay I think. I am airbrushing it, its fits my body like a glove and wont make me sweat like a pig. In regards to boobs, I have been building armor onto a plunge bra corset. With big boobs you could wear your normal one underneath or over the top of your body suit. Then attach armor to the bra if its on the outside.

I've been reading into making a suit for a while now. I've thought about this process and am currently gathering materials.
I too, have a rather large chest. On the other hand I'm not slim, I'm fairly thick-set with some post-maternity "baggage" lurking about.
Haven't gotten my lycra as yet (shopping around to go with the budget) however I was going to try out different patterns for the top to try and get a better look to le boobs - even if I have to cut holes and add in my own lycra shaped cups to look like i'm not wearing too much of a bra! Think Asuka from Evangelion and her plug suit. With any luck that could work.

How about getting a proper steel-boned corset and somehow incorporating it into the skin? Not sure if it would work but corsetry is your friend if you want the girls to stay where they should be. Or even trying to put corsetry bones in the actual skin? Would that work with latex? Incorporate an old underwired bra into the suit somehow? I think some kind of wiring or bone structure in it might work a treat.

CUT EM OFF.
No, I'm kidding. I think the best approach would be a tape dummy and then sculpt in your skin from there, I'm sure if the skin, atleast around the chest area and below is tight enough it'll hold the girls in place and hug your figure.

CUT EM OFF.
No, I'm kidding. I think the best approach would be a tape dummy and then sculpt in your skin from there, I'm sure if the skin, atleast around the chest area and below is tight enough it'll hold the girls in place and hug your figure.
dont you mean the BREAST approach haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..................... im sorry ill go home now i have dishonoured my family

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back