Action Costumes Debacle....

He has a nasty attitude about the entire situation. Future potential buyers deserve to see this.

They might have rectified the situation in the end, but they didn't deliver on what was promised originally when it comes to arrival time or end product, then had the nerve to blame me for it not having the correct colors. Also tried to tell me it wasn't what their website was showing.

I can't image how much longer it would have taken had I not opened a case through PayPal in the final hour. Quit defending his shortcomings. Like I said, if the quality of product takes months, just be up front about that before having people send you 3k of their hard earned money. It's really simple. There's no good reason to take this post down. It serves an important role for holding everyone accountable. You don't have to agree with it.
Come on… they rectified the situation and because they were a little too impatient for your liking by coming here and asking you to remove this thread, you are going to teach them a lesson? And your response is “Deal with it”?

WOW! This is not a way to score points here.
Many thanks for your help!! Kind Regards

He has a nasty attitude about the entire situation. Future potential buyers deserve to see this.

They might have rectified the situation in the end, but they didn't deliver on what was promised originally when it comes to arrival time or end product, then had the nerve to blame me for it not having the correct colors. Also tried to tell me it wasn't what their website was showing.

I can't image how much longer it would have taken had I not opened a case through PayPal in the final hour. Quit defending his shortcomings. Like I said, if the quality of product takes months, just be up front about that before having people send you 3k of their hard earned money. It's really simple. There's no good reason to take this post down. It serves an important role for holding everyone accountable. You don't have to agree with it.
Come on… they rectified the situation and because they were a little too impatient for your liking by coming here and asking you to remove this thread, you are going to teach them a lesson? And your response is “Deal with it”?

WOW! This is not a way to score points here.
Many thanks for your help!! Kind Regards

So to end this ridiculous and nonsense conversation with you I will like to share with all these respectful community the Feedback our clients left of us on eBay and on the Hall of Fame of our web site.

Where everybody can see that we have a 100 % of Positive Feedback on Ebay and a big list of really happy people of our work into our Hall of Fame. Plus the feedbacks of the most well known collectors of the world of the CR Superman era.

Feedback Profile

AC - HALL OF FAME

The fact he wants me to erase this post should raise red flags for anyone looking to purchase from them. You cant bribe your way out of honest feedback. Correcting YOUR mistakes isn't doing me a FAVOR. Costume's look good, HONEST and ACCURATE communication needs work. I'll leave it at that. People can decide for themselves.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back