Quasimodo Darth Vader helmet - Version II

Can I share that first photo on my FB page?

With regards to the 2nd photo, I've never seen someone use a t-shirt illustration to complete the rest of his costume! :p

Hey Mac,

Yes, please feel free to use the image. If you need a better quality, I can send it to you from my phone (where I took it)

The second..... I know right? What can I say, it's all
I have to work with :-D lol

for fun, here's one my Dad sent me from another angle :)
(actually reminds me of a promo shot I've seen of Vader somewhere. Minus the t-shirt ha ha ha ha)

921AA00D-B200-47B9-91BC-8C8FB751CA41.jpg

God, I've been looking at you two's work for hours on end (time really flew by today) have found more pics on the helmets received by others, scoured through your facebook page, and I'm blown away. Darth Ugly is beautiful (*Palpatine voice* "Ironic") and Quasimodo is basically the Mona Lisa of Vader helmets. Outstanding work, you two, seriously! These Vaders are masterpieces. Golly gee, I seriously gotta save up for a Quasimodo ANH or ESB, they're calling to me :$

As i promised to russellsch on the Anovos thread, i post pics of my Quasi ESB just arrived!

1522700649243429141.jpg

15227010191128136279.jpg

15227010431784026061.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pics, i took them just out of the box with few light.

Thanks again to Mac and Bookface for this wonderfull masterpiece! I'm very pleased and amazed by the presence and menace of the helmet! Just whaou!!! :thumbsup

Nice helmet. I tried getting one myself but couldn’t get bookface to give me the time of day. Guess my money was no good.

Nice helmet. I tried getting one myself but couldn’t get bookface to give me the time of day. Guess my money was no good.

You need to give the guy time...he works flat out on these and his quality never dips......it can be hard responding to every message in good time.

Rich

Fantastic display Clancampbel!!! :thumbsup

Oblagon: i don't know why you did not have answer from Bookface, but personnaly, when i wrote him, i just don't only made an order, i explained him all the good i thought about his work and my collecting journey that brought me to him and Mac.
Maybe Bookface need more involvement from his customers than "ordinary" e-bay sellers.
but maybe you did it too.

Sorry guys, I haven't looked at the RPF tab on my browser in weeks.

oblagon, I have one message from you from 26th of February. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you and I know how frustrating it is to feel ignored, so please accept my apologies for that, but it has NOT been 3 months.

Anyone waiting on responses, I'll sit down and get back to you today.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back