Production Used Jaws Clapperboard?

The amount of fakes let us know that these are not mistakes. These aren’t sellers who bought these in other auctions and truly believed what they bought to be real, and are now selling off their collection.
These appear to be consigners who are Legitimately going out of their way to forge letters of authenticity, all in an attempt to fraud the public. In any other situation, like selling art in a gallery, this would be a crime and be investigated. The only question is: is Hetitage Auctions aware that it is happening, and complicit by ignoring the facts and looking the other way?

I’m pretty sure the BTTF Sports Almanac is Markpoon’s version #2, as his version #3 had different updates.

Here is Markpoon’s
4DFFB5E9-1B86-4F54-B845-36FBEDBB76CB.jpeg

Here is the auction cover. Note how it matches V2 perfectly…

287227FC-A922-4E7E-A3EA-8225645F235A.jpeg

Now, compare the screen used style to the auction listing. Note the slight slanting angles on the top of the “T” in sports, on the word SPORTS, in the screen used. Note the slightly thinner font used on the dates: 1950-2000 on the screen used. Those are different on the Markpoon V2, and they are different from screen used in the auction one.

AB2646A6-82D3-43A0-A6F7-C9C4FE963F40.jpeg
4A6AD1EA-10F3-4D3B-B619-1131D0D07DE6.jpeg

Wow, unbelievable! Sellers beware, buyers beware is still a good saying:devil:
There has to be something that someone can do to shut the fake ones down. Is there nobody to report this kind of fraud to, or is it just something we need to sit by and watch happen?

Now I see why so many collectors of original props hate the replica community and don’t want to share details of the originals. We often get mad at them for being secretive if they own the original, and angry that they don’t share detailed photos. But can we blame them? They are protecting their investments. The replicas are getting so good anymore that this was bound to happen. And when you suddenly have three or four fakes pop up, and an auction house is willing to sell it as original without doing any kind of research, the real true original suddenly loses value as more than one “real prop” are floating around and are easier to acquire.

In the case of the rock hammer it would have involved 2 min of research. I’ve never seen another seller make them and mine come up with a google search immediately.

There has to be something that someone can do to shut the fake ones down. Is there nobody to report this kind of fraud to, or is it just something we need to sit by and watch happen?

Now I see why so many collectors of original props hate the replica community and don’t want to share details of the originals. We often get mad at them for being secretive if they own the original, and angry that they don’t share detailed photos. But can we blame them? They are protecting their investments. The replicas are getting so good anymore that this was bound to happen. And when you suddenly have three or four fakes pop up, and an auction house is willing to sell it as original without doing any kind of research, the real true original suddenly loses value as more than one “real prop” are floating around and are easier to acquire.
Tell me whats wrong with this picture ? If this doesnt tell you all you need to know about them. look at the second picture you can see the copyright stamp ! Thats a Unobtainium Replica Cant argue it 100 pct fact . I have the exact same one . "Daily Bugle" Spidey "ENOUGH!" Newspaper Prop from Spider-Man | Lot #89376 | Heritage Auctions

Last edited:
Tell me whats wrong with this picture ? If this doesnt tell you all you need to know about them. look at the second picture you can see the copyright stamp ! Thats a Unobtainium Replica Cant argue it 100 pct fact . I have the exact same one . "Daily Bugle" Spidey "ENOUGH!" Newspaper Prop from Spider-Man | Lot #89376 | Heritage Auctions
I was wondering if it was when I saw they were selling it. You need to send screenshots to HA showing that copyright stamp. The more different people who message them, the better.

Though… I thought the Unobtainium one said “WANTED”, and not “ENOUGH”.
They made these also never got released to the masses before they went under . His wife sold a few on Ebay after he passed away . So this guy probably said "SCORE" toss that in the auction nobody will have a clue . Except me of course :)

Not only do you get taken you have to pay a Bidder fee for them having to go threw the trouble of Grifting you .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back