Probe Droid Hyperspace Pod LR223

moffeaton! What model kit part these are from??

L1050594.jpg

??:confused

Non of those parts exist on the prop, but, your looking at Brabham BT44 brake calipers, and, i think, a part from the 1/25 Centurion.

lee

No one who has that info has shared it, yet. I just copied Lee/Julien/Allan on the back end details because I liked it!

Best thing, is to add the 8rad parts, and the F1 rims as a main thruster bell all to the back end, and your smack bang on accuracy wise.

lee

lee, for give me if I seem ignorant here? but what is 8rad parts? and F1 rims?
What model kits are thay? Also I would need to see a picture of placement of where the parts go?

Thank you lee for all your help in this project.:thumbsup

E, OK, the 8rad parts or Sd kfz232 parts, are all the parts that attach to the back of the pod, they are all from sprue B. The other come shaped part, is the
bucket, from the same kit. Five of each part are needed.

The F1 rims, that is the big main engine in the middle, i used three Tamiya 1/12 BT44B racing car rear rims stacked together, Jason, i think used a Lotus set of rims.

You dont need a pic for placement, its all in black and white in the pic you posted of Jason's.

Hope that helps.......lee

Fantastic work, this and Lee's build has inspired me to build my own!
Could someone please confirm the size of Plastruct dome which covers the turret holes.
Thanks
RH

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back