Predator Vs The Stig

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lordderak

Hey Guys/Gals

Got asked to do a promo shoot for a new Karting Venue in my home city..Predator obliges
Decided to go with my Steve Hird Celtic for a change..my hands still aint right though..lol ill never get the blend right.
And i managed to damage the leg too....bummer, oh well.

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

The Stig might be one badass driver, but that Suit is even more badass. Awesome suit, Derak. I love the Silver Dread rings & his P1 style armor.

Roydraven

LOL awesome pics mate great suit and a great idea the stig would die for sure too bad though your stig didn't tint his helmet black would have been cooler with that.

Bovine13

See, you guys have the cool **** over there. Indoor go-karts!? Im packing my bags. Suit looks great man!

panik33

Awesome shoot mate I love it sorry about the leg damage it's a real bummer when a part breaks isn't it
But other than that your suit looks amazing