Predator: P1, P2, Elder and Wolf 1:1 Heads

TMG - there is a member on the Lair currently sculpting a closed mouth P2 head and doing a fantastic job:
Thanks for the link. Nice sculpt. Not seeing the P2 in it, though, as he was more slender looking, imo.

P2 and P1: Juan Garcia
Juan and Scott both make P1 heads that are very different sculpts. Scott sculpted his P1 from screencaps, whereas Juan supposedly took his from the Morris/Rosengrant movie mold.
WHOA... from original molds? I'd got to get some more info on that, if possible.

It supposedly came from the original SWS molds. The mouth is different, but thats more than likely due to the animatronics inside the mouth. You can see the similarities:

Morris_Rosengrant40.jpg

Morris_Rosengrant42.jpg

Morris_Rosengrant39.jpg

Morris_Rosengrant41.jpg

Morris_Rosengrant29.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, I say it time and time again... I love your paint ups! I may not post here but I sure do look around a lot! I love your updates over on the lair. :) Grade A work! rock on!

Thanks Carsten...the color is a tough one to get right. I've seen Pred heads with too much yellow and some that are too white. I tried to get it in between and show both colors.

Branden - thanks man, I appreciate it!

Great collection! I think you should drive these heads around in a SUV with those vinyl cut stickers on the rear window that represent each member of your family :) You know the ones that soccer moms get!

They all look amazing...very skilled hand and eye you got...it's those little touches that really make it..and you nailed them all. WELL DONE!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back