Predator: Concrete Jungle Reference Material

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Extreme Gravity

These are great! I've never seen these pictures before. I've always wanted to make the dark blade upgraded glaive, but can't find a decent picture anywhere.

Blade Hunter

sweet dude do you have a dark blade clan armor pictures?

i still have the game havent beat it yet :D but i love it :)

JehdinThwei

Thanks for the pics! I picked up playing this game again when Predators came out, and I play almost every day for a bit. I also keep beating my previous times, so now I use more stealth staying up on the rooftops uncloaked to conserve energy for cloaking, stalk prey, drop down and stealth kill them, then back to the rooftops. Not hurrying makes it even more Predatoresque, IMO :D

punhulk

awesome pics thanks for sharing

love scar face do you have any stills of the cinamatic sequences