Done / Completed Phoenix Props V2 CNC - Kylo Ren Crossguard- preorders closed

Are the rest of you able to see the pictures in the emails? I seem to not be able to get them to work. I have tried on my phone and computer. My friend was saying it might be how the images are hosted via google drive and that the links have become broken.

Odd indeed, I create the email on my zoho email server and paste the photos in then email out from there. I send to my gmail account as well and the photos are shown there. No one else has told me of not being able to see the photos. Any chance your email server blocks photos unless you specifically allow it? Sometimes I get messages where it tells me it's not displaying photos, and to click this link to allow them.

I couldn't see them. I also thought they would be on here. And my Yahoo mail account is always screwing up. Lol. The first pic showed up, but none of the others. Thats why I just figured it was my account acting weird.

Posting this with Dday's consent. I would like to offer my services for electronics install for this saber. I'm currently finishing up an install for the v1 with light, sound, and crystal chamber. PM me for details.

Odd indeed, I create the email on my zoho email server and paste the photos in then email out from there. I send to my gmail account as well and the photos are shown there. No one else has told me of not being able to see the photos. Any chance your email server blocks photos unless you specifically allow it? Sometimes I get messages where it tells me it's not displaying photos, and to click this link to allow them.
No my account allows pictures. For the V1 run I used to get the pictures but lately on v2 run I don't see them. Figured I would post up here to see if it was just me or not haha. This isn't the first email it has been most if not all in this run.

No my account allows pictures. For the V1 run I used to get the pictures but lately on v2 run I don't see them. Figured I would post up here to see if it was just me or not haha. This isn't the first email it has been most if not all in this run.

Hrm, odd indeed!

I'm trying to post all photos here as well, not all of them make it but the important ones do.

recently there were some details that had been removed by the machinist in the V2 that I had not noticed. With the help of a new friend I was able to identify these and have the machinist add them back in.

Basically these blue lines were removed, but have now been put back in. The center one is not just a line though, it will actually stick out 1 mm vs the parts below it.

Got the changes in in time before they started machining the parts though. the machining window for the large pieces is almost here. Still on track for August delivery to me.
unnamed.png

Ok, so I've started sending out final payment requests.

I need to send each one individually so it takes me a bit to get it sorted.

So just hang tight.

The 10 new samples from the run are received and look great. So we're very very close to being done with this one, so GET EXCITED!

Gotcha, and responded.

Moving along slowly down the list. even with pre filled forms and numbers that are easy to transcribe, it's still time consuming :D

ATTENTION Kylo V2 run participants

All requests for final payments have gone out. If you don't have it, please check your spam mail box and/or message me for details.

The sooner those payments come in, the sooner the machinist will ship our goods. Machining is 100% complete, just waiting on the final payments now.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back