So I used my new Anycubic Mono X to print this out. The resolution is not much better than a smaller printer (I used antialiasing at 2), but you can't complain about the build size. Since I have detail on the very bottom, I created an adhesion area in TinkerCad since I printed the object right off of the build plate, plus a standoff, since the initial curing layers cause a brim and obscure detail. Other than that no other supports were used.
It took a bit of work to get it off of the build plate...literally it stuck like glue (hence the chipping at the bottom trying to get a sharp blade in between), which is good...better than sticking to the FEP. Before cleaning it off, and scrubbing it with an old toothbrush, I thought I was going to have artifacts or squished layers but obviously not.
the build is 135mm high, with default settings on curing (2 seconds per layer!) and it took under 9 hours.
I'm debating whether to use some sort of epoxy coating to level out the striations and not obscure the rivet detail. I created the rivet details to be a little larger for that reason. Maybe it will only require careful sanding.