Pete Mander wolf predator V1 UPDATED WITH DREADS

snaakpac

UPDATED- finally got the dreads on.. I hope i'm not annoying anyone by bringing up an old post..

Here's Pete Mander first version that I painted .This is my first latex mask( I paint model kits) and I learned some things.He's a little off since I foam filled him myself but i'm learning...thanks for looking.

369641816.jpg

pred2.jpg

IMG_2036_1_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot guys , okay-I should reword it ..I have experince painting model kits with an airbrush/hand painting but latex is a different game to me. You make a mistake it can be a pain to fix.It's a challenge so when I see all these great paint jobs on this board it's inspiring.I think I repainted this thing like three times because I was never satisfied. I base coated it and did some of the primary colors with latex paint but the rest is with thinned out fw inks and kitbuilders fresstyle paint.I got the idea for the eyes by reading up on some fx guy who would paint the base color of the eye than do like 30 layers of liquitex gloss medium than do the eye and iris.Than another set of layers of gloss medium.I tihnk He would do like a 100 layers total.It's a pain so I only did half of the layers but when you are done and add the epoxy glue it really stands out. I am getting the dreads and beads ready...

OMG...that is one heck of an awesome paint job. at first i thought that was the slideshow collectables mask! but...just wow...awesome job! :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back