Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Looks like this might be the official release packaging. Slightly different from the press sample boxes that went out.

12070709_477627749029164_1618660637_n.jpg

There was an instagram on there this morning of some Food guy with a couple thousand followers thanking @PizzaHut for the bottle of Pepsi. That picture has now been removed.

Not sure what to make of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i guess we have no clue on the time ? I am going to try at midnight and if not then 4:29 PM west coat time would be my next guess. What do you think ?

Is that the final box? Can anyone else tell me just HOW this is so mind numbingly un-creative?

They simply took a screencap of the IPad app for the time circuit on the box. See the alarm select on the bottom...

-Gary

I just noticed that after you pointed it out. Wow... thats just sad.

is midnight the definite time? Anyone got a link to the amazon page as I can't find anything on the site?

In terms of UK buyers (like me), does anyone know if amazon.com will accept an order from me if i get it shipped to a US address?

is midnight the definite time? Anyone got a link to the amazon page as I can't find anything on the site?

In terms of UK buyers (like me), does anyone know if amazon.com will accept an order from me if i get it shipped to a US address?

I'm trying the same thing. Just add the address in your account. It should be fine, that is if you're on time getting one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back