Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Haven't had a chance to post this yet, but wanted to share. I got my bottle at NYCC and was the first person to drink it live in Cafe 80's. the folks at the Pepsi booth were surprised and gave me one of their employee only shirts as a thanks! I'm happy with the replica and the taste wasn't too bad either.

View attachment 543206

that shirt is awesome!

They interviewed you earlier in the day, right? Because I seem to remember the jacket.

-Nick

no they didn't interview me, but the jacket belongs to member "atarian" who was interviewed a bunch lol, i just borrowed his jacket and squeezed into it to get dress like Marty lol

Getting things back on topic, a good samaritan from the bttf.com Facebook group is sending these my way from Mexico City. I gave her $50 for the 2 bottles, shipping, and her troubles.
http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=543186&stc=1
Is she shipping them from Mexico? The person in Mexico I'm talking to got me an estimate of $40 via FedEx to ship them to me in Miami. I would not trust the Mexican Post Office plus it might take like a month to arrive.

So if you got 2 for $50 shipped - that's a hell of a deal.

Is she shipping them from Mexico? The person in Mexico I'm talking to got me an estimate of $40 via FedEx to ship them to me in Miami. I would not trust the Mexican Post Office plus it might take like a month to arrive.

So if you got 2 for $50 shipped - that's a hell of a deal.

Yeah I'm not holding my breath. Having a dad from Brazil, I've definitely learned how the postal service works (or doesn't) south of the border.

Mexico only theatre promotion. It comes with popcorn for like $10 and sells for up to $200 on ebay. It's official from Pepsi.

wow, these look a million times better than the us release.
so mexico gets a much better version?! fantastic.
how do we get some in UK.

also, has anyone managed to get one and compare to a screen used one yet?
If its the exact dimensions, then that will be great.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the wonderful world of Back to the Future collecting...For some reason BTTF is plagued with bad replicas and horrible releases.

do you think the dimensions on the mexican version are same as the screen used versions?

wow, these look a million times better than the us release.
so mexico gets a much better version?! fantastic.
how do we get some in UK.

also, has anyone managed to get one and compare to a screen used one yet?
If its the exact dimensions, then that will be great.

- - - Updated - - -

do you think the dimensions on the mexican version are same as the screen used versions?

The answers are a couple pages back. If you want some in the UK you need to find somebody who sells them online. Beware, the mark up is insane.

airair you can tell from the photos it isnt exact , but yeah its real deal 2015 pepsi , maybe the prices will drop once the hype has died down , i guess theres a much bigger crowd searching to buy bttf items this week

yeah, they look around the same size as a 1.5 litre bottle.

check out this video lol!
somebody pouring coke into the mexican bottle i think?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PqROKlCOe0

- - - Updated - - -

you would think they would mass produce them in the US and europe!
it doesn't make sense not to do it.

Wait till the Chinese get their hands on it...
Fake Pepsi containers for everybody [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back