Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Please post here when the bottles start to be on sale on Amazon or Walmart so we can see it as soon as possible to try to get one.

I will, definitely. I have feeling it will be a long night :unsure Should probably get lots of coffee ready.

- - - Updated - - -

so Walmart tonight at midnight as well? will these be in Walmart stores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I knew... Only being sold online at Walmart.com is my understanding.

My strategy is to keep check Pepsi's website and Pepsi's Twitter page for an update. Also, I plan to have Walmart and Amazon websites ready with a "Pepsi Perfect" search sorted by newness. I can't think of how else to go about it :confused

so after reading 3 pages back, we were never told it was going to be available at midnight we are just guessing this? i remember what a disaster force friday was with amazon..i waited up until 1:30am EST and come to find out everything went online at 3am because it was set for western standard time...

god i have never had so much anxiety over a bottle! lol should be fun tonight

- - - Updated - - -

My strategy is to keep check Pepsi's website and Pepsi's Twitter page for an update. Also, I plan to have Walmart and Amazon websites ready with a "Pepsi Perfect" search sorted by newness. I can't think of how else to go about it :confused

excellent idea! thanks for sharing i am going to do the same

That is only 5.00 a.m if they release the bottles based on Eastern time, but if they release them based on west coast time which would be more appropriate based on Hill Valley's west coast location it will be 8.00 a.m UK time, but it is all guess work at the moment. They could release them at 4.29 p.m western time which would be 12.29 a.m on 22nd Oct for the UK, who knows?????

12:00 est converted In UK time will be 05:00 AM

That is only 5.00 a.m if they release the bottles based on Eastern time, but if they release them based on west coast time which would be more appropriate based on Hill Valley's west coast location it will be 8.00 a.m UK time, but it is all guess work at the moment. They could release them at 4.29 p.m western time which would be 12.29 a.m on 22nd Oct for the UK, who knows?????

Yeah the 4:29pm thing had crossed my mind too.

I've been doing the exact same thing for the past 45 minutes (just in case).

The Pepsi website is maddeningly unhelpful. "Available online 10/21" Yeah, thanks. Knew that.

Looks like I'm pulling an all-nighter. And I've got an 8am class tomorrow.

Why does Pepsi hate us?

Aussie RPF members, go to KFCs facebook page, NOW!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12118966_10153697562228126_8067727081614888688_n.jpg
    12118966_10153697562228126_8067727081614888688_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 742
I'm going to sleep 5 hours so I can be awake for midnight Eastern Time . I live in Spain and here it's 00:47 right now, so I have a little time ahead to rest a bit and wake up early and try to see if the bottles get on sale at midnight. See you in a while!!!

I've been doing the exact same thing for the past 45 minutes (just in case).

The Pepsi website is maddeningly unhelpful. "Available online 10/21" Yeah, thanks. Knew that.

Looks like I'm pulling an all-nighter. And I've got an 8am class tomorrow.

Why does Pepsi hate us?

Yeah this could have been handled so much better than this.......by the way what is the time difference on Gallifrey or does the time not really matter there?;)

I'm going to sleep 5 hours so I can be awake for midnight Eastern Time . I live in Spain and here it's 00:47 right now, so I have a little time ahead to rest a bit and wake up early and try to see if the bottles get on sale at midnight. See you in a while!!!

If the sale starts on 9:00pm EST like said a few pages back it will be 3:00 am for us though.

Oh, we'll laugh about this soon...

If the sale starts on 9:00pm EST like said a few pages back it will be 3:00 am for us though.
Why would they sell the bottles today at 9:00pm EST if it's still October, 20th ? I think it makes no sense, because they said they're going to sell them on October, 21st, not on "20th late night"

Why would they sell the bottles today at 9:00pm EST if it's still October, 20th ? I think it makes no sense, because they said they're going to sell them on October, 21st, not on "20th late night"

Not sure why or even if, but it has happened before in the past.
Also there is no guarantee that it's 12:00 EST. that's also speculation...

Almost looks like they used the international date line as the start, so yes, it will be the 20th for you guys.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back