Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

my big question is, for everyone who has already gotten 1 bottle, heck some managed to grab 2 off the site... will their credit cards be flagged so they wont be able to order another one on nov 3rd...

my big question is, for everyone who has already gotten 1 bottle, heck some managed to grab 2 off the site... will their credit cards be flagged so they wont be able to order another one on nov 3rd...
Oh god, I hope not. I'm gonna order a 2nd one and gulp it down while wearing my Nike Air MAGs. "Maybe if you're lucky I'll sell you the empty bottle." ;)

Success! Using @Diana88's advice, I remembered there was an eBay seller from Argentina that I had bookmarked a long time ago. He had really cool Dapper Dan replicas from O Brother. I never jumped on it because I didn't think the shipping charge was reasonable...until now!

I hit him up, he was more than happy to help me navigate Mercado Libre. I got it for $130 (yes, crazy for piece of plastic, but it was the least expensive one available).

He was able to get another one and will be listing it on eBay (not sure how much he's planning to list it for). Hopefully that doesn't spark a feeding frenzy, as I imagine it will be the only Argentinian bottle available on eBay.

*One thing to note: Mercado Libre is not an easy site to use. He said there are bogus listings, so he calls people to make sure they actually have the item before he purchases. Also, some people will want you to pick up the items in person (as was the case with my bottle).

So here it is:
attachment.jpg

IMG_7078.JPG

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man, id really like to see it out of the bag. i still think the mexican and argentina are the same mold, different material used

Looks to be the Mexican one on the picture.

The Mexican ones have a thinner straw. I'll post side by side pics when it arrives. The only other subtle difference I can see (at least on mine) is that the Pepsi logo on the Mexican bottle doesn't go as close to the edge.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MexicanPepsiLogo.jpg
    MexicanPepsiLogo.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 456
should work out as cheap as it can be , as the shipping middle man companys charge a fee and often only use services , vs a fellow rpf'er could use the usps or whoever works out best for the buyer

ive done it for a couple of guys in the u.s that european sellers wouldnt work with

That's good to know, could be worthwhile. Still Gotta manage to get one of the 6500 though which will be a mission in its own right and if anyone on here is willing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i give up theyre not worth $$$$$ to me

hopefully china will see the demand and make some for a few dollars and ship to anyone that wants to buy one , ive sooo been looking forward to all the 2015 stuff and its been a total crock

Another shot of my bottle from Argentina, and the item I purchased from the seller. He's willing to help anyone else out that wants one. DM me and I'll share his info.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7082.JPG
    IMG_7082.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 403
I think I'm gonna spend the $58 shipped for a Mexican bottle on eBay... Beats paying $80 like other ones I've seen!!! It'll look great next to my Amazon bottle. Someone here, convince me to click Buy Now!!! :)

I think I'm gonna spend the $58 shipped for a Mexican bottle on eBay... Beats paying $80 like other ones I've seen!!! It'll look great next to my Amazon bottle. Someone here, convince me to click Buy Now!!! :)

At that price I say do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back