Pee Wee's Playhouse Scooter and Helmet

My current pile of parts for an eventual scooter helmet build.

DSCN9526.jpg

If anyone needs any flame stickers, let me know. I had to buy 24 of the things!

Hey guys!! I just wanted to show you guy the Pee Wee Helmet I made for my cosplay at DragonCon this past weekend!

I used all the info from this thread! I sculpted the dog heads and the ducks (not very well tho lol)... I couldn't find the pig tho but when I do I'll find it!

The helmet itself is a bike helmet I found at Goodwill... it had wholes... but I filled it in with Bondo and foam!

Hope I did you guys proud! It's my first ever prop! :D

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Hey guys!! I just wanted to show you guy the Pee Wee Helmet I made for my cosplay at DragonCon this past weekend!

I used all the info from this thread! I sculpted the dog heads and the ducks (not very well tho lol)... I couldn't find the pig tho but when I do I'll find it!

The helmet itself is a bike helmet I found at Goodwill... it had wholes... but I filled it in with Bondo and foam!

Hope I did you guys proud! It's my first ever prop! :D

Nice!! I like it! This is actually the first helmet that I have seen with stuff mounted on it. Excellent job!

The base scooter still hasn't been identified.

I spent some time trying to pin it down with no luck. Kind of difficult to search for examples effectively actually. The term "Scooter" brings up so many different kinds of vehicles that it makes going through auctions and image searches a real chore.

I always thought Pee-Wee's scooter was a simple kick-scooter. I never realized Schwinn made electric scooters that look just like kick-scooters with a seat. The flag on Pee-Wee's scooter has got to be where the seat was.

I always thought Pee-Wee's scooter was a simple kick-scooter. I never realized Schwinn made electric scooters that look just like kick-scooters with a seat. The flag on Pee-Wee's scooter has got to be where the seat was.

I may have to revise my assessment. It may actually be a BMX Mongoose.

bmx_mongoose.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back