Pee Wee's Playhouse Scooter and Helmet

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by nick daring, May 10, 2012.

1. nick daring

nick daring Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Welcome to the sister thread of the Pee Wee's Big Adventure Bike thread- http://www.therpf.com/f9/pee-wees-big-adventure-bike-58046/

At the end of every episode of Pee Wee's Playhouse, Pee Wee rides off on a custom Pee Wee styled scooter. It is pretty sweet.

In the second season he start wearing a customized motorcycle helmet. It is pretty sweet as well.

Let the research begin!

[​IMG]

395px-Pee_Wee_and_Kermit.jpg

d381_1.jpg

Nick

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  2. nick daring

Helmet caps-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  3. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

Yes!!

[​IMG]
    So I think the actual frame was built ontop of the BMX Strada Scooter. Ateast it looks like it might be.

Manufacturer: Variflex

Also here's a picture of the Scooter toy.
    [​IMG]

Other then screen captures, I haven't found any other production photos of the scooter.

4. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

[​IMG]

Vintage flying wall ducks - closed mouth. probably made from plastic because the neck looks curved in to fit the contours of the helmet.

[​IMG]
    Madball -Eyeball

[​IMG]
    M.U.S.C.L.E Men

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  5. nick daring

The eyeball is totally a madball. Good catch.

The sparkle flame decals on top look like the kind that would come with a kids bike or power wheels or something. Might be hard to find.

I spent a little bit of time trying to find match for the yellow ray gun/squirt gun on the handlebars but had no luck.

Most wall decorations like those wall ducks are made plaster. These have to be plastic. Another tough piece.

On the left side of the helmet I think I see a clear red coin purse with a pink plastic pig face attached. Weird choice.

Nick

6. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

[​IMG]

"LIONEL ATOMIC SPACE PILOT JET RAY GUN FRICTION SIREN SPARK"

The gun is 1950/1960s Red Toy Spark Sparker Gun. I remember I used to own one.
    As for the coin purse I'm not sure.. I couldn't find anything either yet

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  7. nick daring

Behold - Oculus Orbus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I think the easiest way to make this more practice (and easily accessible) would be for someone to make/build/sculpt the helmet in a way so that it can be cast as one solid "shell". Then it can be sent out to interested parties as one piece that can just be adhered to our own existing helmets. Then it would be up to that person to hand paint it.
    Thoughts?

9. nick daring

Yeah a big slush cast piece would be flexible enough (if heated a little) to wrap around any sized helmet the wearer would find.

Fun part is still finding all the little parts first!

Nick

10. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

[​IMG]

The helmet looks like a old open faced Motorcycle style. Without the ear flaps.
    It has more of curve then a drastic bend like most open face helmets. Red sparkle finish, two bells and Universal Flexible Bicycle Mirror

11. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

[​IMG]
    Two circular red reflectors.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  12. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

[​IMG]

Looks like he might have Three wheels on the back of the scooter

13. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

14. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

[​IMG]

Little bicycle toy on handle bars. I'm not sure if the balloon was painted red and white.
    Or if this might just be a alternate version on this toy.

I still haven't been able to I.d. that UFO looking light/siren thing..

15. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

I tried my best to make the helmet sticker. Its saved as a PNG fine in case anyone wanted to clean it up a little. I was thinking with a coat of clear glitter spray this should do the trick.
    [​IMG]
    Has anyone else found anything?

16. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

Keep this thread alive!

17. kxazbug

kxazbug Well-Known Member

[​IMG] discovered items vintage cake toppers.

18. killer3k

killer3k Member

Are you talking about that thing on the front of the scooter just above the front wheel? Could it be a large gyroscope similar to this one? [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  19. killer3k

killer3k Member

I'll bet it's only two wheels in back and it only looks like 3 wheels because of the shadow. The reason I believe this is because the FRONT wheel looks nothing like the bmx scooter wheels, which leads me to believe that they used the two bmx wheels on the back and put a different wheel on the front.

20. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

Not the gyroscope on the front. But the red and white siren light on the handlebars. The hardware attached to it seems hard to fabricate. The red and white shell itself could be vacuformed. But it have no clue what that might be.

The reason I think it might be Three wheels instead of two is in one of the screenshots. There is a small slot cut in to the back. Wear it looks like one of the wheels look like it sticks out. The front wheel could maybe also be from a wheelbarrow or a wagon.

21. killer3k

killer3k Member

It's possible that it could be a vintage bicycle tail light instead of a siren. Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see, some of them came equipped with similar hardware that would attach it and extend it out from the frame of the bicycle. Of course, I'm only speculating that this is what it could be. Seems like a good option to explore since the object is currently unidentified.

22. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

I agree that's not a bad alternative. It almost looks like a red light flasher.
    Like a warning light you'd get out of the back of a old comic book.

23. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

24. killer3k

killer3k Member

That would make sense. I was watching my Pee Wee's Playhouse box set last night and I noticed that the 'UFO' item in question has a round yellow piece on the top of it, right in the center. It seems strange that the manufacturers of a tail light would partially obstruct the light in such a way, which makes me think that your hypothesis is most likely to be correct. But if you look at the second tail light pic that I posted (the one with the Denver plate) you'll notice that it has a slight obstruction in the form of a silver ring in the center ...So we can't rule out the tail light possibility just yet, but I'm inclined to believe that your idea seems more likely to be correct based upon this new finding. Also, I just noticed that there are small holes on the bottom of it - as if they are speaker holes. So I think you are right about the "siren" thing.
    Here's a better pic of the 'UFO' item that shows the yellow piece on top.

[​IMG]

I'll bet the yellow part is a button to turn it on...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  25. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

Yeah i think that would be helpful. It's funny of the inconsistencies of the scooter. That some production pictures have different accessories on the handle bars then from the ones on the show. Not to mention that there aren't very many clean reference photos online. It's almost like the Kermit the from picture above is the only one and the one you just posted. where did you find it??

In some scenes Ive noticed in the middle of the handle bars there is some box CB bicycle radio with two swirls. Again, this is just speculation.. I only mention it because of siren microphone that hangs to the side that doesn't seem to go to anything.

26. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

27. killer3k

killer3k Member

I was going to do some screen captures of my own, but then I decided to do a google image search first to see if I could find a pic that showed the yellow part. I got lucky. Someone had posted that pic on tublr but it was the only one.
    I'll take some screen caps from my DVDs as soon as I get a chance and I'll post them.

28. killer3k

killer3k Member

These look like the flame stickers on the helmet, but they are the wrong colors. I've included the ebay links followed by the pictures

5 Sheets Yellow Blue Flame Style Auto Car Decorative Stickers Decal | eBay
    [​IMG]

Vehicle Decor Yellow Green Adhesive Flame Stickers Car Decal 5 Sheets | eBay

[​IMG]

Oh, and here's the Uxcell website where you can find these stickers:
    http://www.uxcell.com/search.php?keywords=flame stickers&sort=&page=1&view=
    But they only have blue and green listed for some reason.
    Perhaps ask the seller if these are available in the appropriate colors.
    Worse case scenario, one could always buy those stickers for a few bucks and then have a sticker manufacturer produce replicas with the correct color scheme.

It looks to me like these stickers are identical but they are the wrong color and the very last 'tongue' of flame was cut out of the sticker because it wouldn't fit on the helmet.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  29. killer3k

killer3k Member

Here are the caps, as promised.
    [​IMG]

You can see the pig coin purse very well in this one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see in the last few images above, there are 3 wheels on the back of his scooter as you suspected. *, you're good lol.

Below, you can see the spiral thingies on the center column of his handle bars.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Those spiral thingies remind me of plastic cinnamon rolls lol. Have you seen any better images of them?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  30. killer3k

killer3k Member

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  31. killer3k

killer3k Member

Also, in regards to Pee Wee's helmet,

I've been thinking it's possible that it is just a regular bicycle helmet from the 70s or 80s. Although there were some motorcycle helmets produced that were a similar shape, I'm finding that it's much more common to find bicycle helmets that more closely resemble the shape. The only problem is that most of them have holes in the top - but not all of them. Even if it did have holes, the holes could always be filled in and covered over.

Here are a couple of bicycle helmets that closely resemble Pee Wee's.

[​IMG]

The next one is a children's helmet made by Raskulls. I don't know if they would fit an adult, but it's just another example of a bicycle helmet that closely resembles the shape of Pee Wee's helmet (minus the rubber spikes).

[​IMG]

32. Abelugo

Abelugo Sr Member

Guys this a cool thread, just a though on the headlight, it could be an overhead heat lamp light at an "all you can eat bar" or french fry heater. The housing is much to large to be a bicycle part.

33. killer3k

killer3k Member

Do you have any idea about the cowboys and indians on his helmet?
    There's no way of knowing whether they were painted by the manufacturer or if they received a custom paint job. It might even be a partial custom. Like maybe they only painted the cowboy's shirt to make it match the helmet.
    So I've been searching, looking at both painted and unpainted cowboys and indians.

As for the cowboys, I haven't managed to find good images to capture yet. It's really hard to see the detail, but I suspect that they are not 'mirror image' figurines. I doubt that a manufacturer of cheap plastic/vinyl toys would go through the expense of making a mold for 'mirror image' version of the same figurine. Instead, I think that one must be hot glued onto the helmet facing forward and the other cowboy is glued on facing backwards (facing into the helmet) - like the dinosaurs on the helmet. Also, were they originally holding lassos in the shape of a 'figure 8'? Were the lassos altered? Or maybe the cowboys were originally holding a gun but they didn't want to make it look like the cowboys were shooting the dogs on the helmet so they replaced their guns with lassos??? Who knows.

[​IMG]

The indians are clearly two different indians. One of them looks like he's either doing a rain dance or was holding a tamahawk, knife, or a spear. The other indian is clearly holding a bow up into the air.

[​IMG]

34. killer3k

killer3k Member

BTW, sorry to throw so much info out there at once, but...
    Upon close investigation I found that the bulldogs eyes are translucent red - like gems. You probably can't tell by this pic, so you'll have to trust me on this. As the camera angle changed I was able to see through the eyes.
    [​IMG]
    ...but are they bulldogs or are they supposed to be something else, like some kind of monster? Hmmm...perhaps they are ogres...

35. killer3k

killer3k Member

This may be our Brontosaurus. I just wish we could get better quality images to compare it with so we can have definite confirmation, but I think this is it.
    Looks like they sell them here:
    TOY SOLDIER HQ INC<P> CEREAL AND OTHER PREMIUMS, COMIC BOOK OFFERS AND GUMBALL PRIZES

[​IMG]

The ones below are not an exact match, but they'd make a halfway decent substitute:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-plastic-Dinosaurs-and-cavemen-Timmee-toy-MPC-/380450503015

[​IMG]

Below, the green one on the left is the Marx version which is not a match, but the red one on the right appears to be a match and it's made by Ajax or Tootsietoy.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  36. killer3k

killer3k Member

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  37. killer3k

killer3k Member

Has anyone found any new info? I've been searching like mad for the cowboys, indians, and bulldog heads to no avail.
    I've found similar items, but no identical matches yet.

I don't know if it's just my imagination but I seem to have a vague memory of owning a cowboy just like those when I was a kid. They weren't hard plastic, but more of a pvc gum type material (the same material that was used to make the Smurfs and M.U.S.C.L.E. Men figurines of the 1980s). I could be wrong though. The memory is so faint it could have been a different figure all together but for some reason I seem to remember that lasso as being something I chewed on lol.

As for the Bulldog heads, the closest things I've found have been door knockers, bottle openers and pins (such as hat pins, etc). But they are all made out of metal and the ones on the helmet look plastic to me - almost like a cheap toy that you'd get when trick-or-treating or maybe the heads contained something like candy or silly putty. When I was a kid, I got silly putty that came in an Incredible Hulk head (very similar to the bulldog heads). It had a flat, removable backing that so that the head could serve as storage for the silly putty. Observe:

[​IMG]

Just brainstorming and trying to inspire new ideas. Maybe this will help trigger something. I dunno...

38. deadbolt

deadbolt Sr Member

Interesting discussion, guys!

I noticed that I had this larger picture saved on my old computer so I figured I'd post it up. Thank you to killer3k for posting a version of it already too, until I saw that post I completely forgot I had this photo.

Hope it helps!

Edit: I just realized photobucket was resizing the photo for some reason, here is the full-size one. :thumbsup

[​IMG]

-Carson

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  39. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

No, still haven't been able to find anything else. But everything you were able to dig up is great! As for the bulldog head me and kxazbug debated if it might be a cake topper. Like those clown heads or it just being some obscure toy. like what you mentioned with the hulk silly putty holder. But since we really haven't been able to figure out much about it, I decided to try to just sculpt it. Same for the pig coin purse too.

As for the cowboys I think you might be right. Because I've seen like a million little cowboys toy, but only a few that look similar. But they don't have a figure Eight lasso. The indians on the other hand I haven't found anything. Originally I was just gonna use orthodontic rubber bands for the cowboys lasso.

Speaking of making reverse molds.. I came upon a obstacle I'm not sure how to resolve. With most of these toys they have two sides. But the flaying wall duck is only one sided. Is there a way to make a reversed mirror image of said duck? But those dinosaurs and stickers those are spot on other then the color.

40. lostcasket

lostcasket Active Member

As for the headlight I noticed it is the same one in the picture phone. But would seem like they be for a heat lamp for food

41. killer3k

killer3k Member

Thanks for the pic, Carson!
    It will help a lot. Especially with the identification of the cowboys.

42. killer3k

killer3k Member

The only bulldogs I've found that look loosely similar are:
    Bottle opener:
    [​IMG]
    Door knocker:
    [​IMG]
    I doubt that a hat pin would be a large enough size, but...
    Hat pin:
    [​IMG]

However, none of them are a match. Perhaps the ones on the helmet were inspired by something like this? It seems bulldog heads were a trend once upon a time. To me, the dog heads on the helmet look more like something that could be bought at Mario's Magic Shop on Pee Wee's Big adventure lol.
    [​IMG]

Regarding the reverse mold, I've read someone's idea on another thread that seemed to be interesting. Username T_bone9600 suggested that perhaps one could make a silicone mold, turn it inside out, fill the backside with something for support, then use fiberglass to copy the inverted mold. Seems like a good idea to me.
    Another possibility is that they reproduced it by sculpting a new one while looking at the original in a mirror. I found a reverse version of the flying wall ducks made by a Japanese company but they are NOT identical to the ones on the helmet. There are obvious differences:
    Genuine Vintage Set 3 Flying Ducks Japan Retro Chic for Your Wall | eBay

Perhaps the same company that made the ones that were used on the helmet also made a mirror image version of the ducks???
    In any case, I would assume that the artists working on the helmet made a mold and recreated the ducks in plastic because I can't see anyone using ceramic due to fragility. Plus, as you've pointed out, it's possible that they have shaped the ducks to the contour of the helmet. In some pictures I see what you're talking about, but in other pictures it seem like it could be an optical illusion (but considering the roundness of the helmet, one would thing these 'flat' ducks would need to be shaped to fit the contour of the helmet, so that's why I'm inclined to believe you are right about that). Another possibility is that they had cut or filed the ducks to fit the contour of the helmet. Who knows. We'll have to figure it out ourselves unless someone is able to contact the artists who made the helmet or the art director. But it's been so many years they might not remember much about it. I've written to Gary Panter (assuming I've found the right Gary Panter) but I haven't heard back from him yet. He's someone who might know something about this stuff since he worked on the set.

NOTE: The backs of ceramic wall ducks are sometimes hollow (the bodies aren't solid). But I've seen others that are solid but the back is flat. I don't know how this info could help, but there it is.

As for the cowboys, now that a clearer image has been posted I think it will help with the identification. But I still can't tell if my theory is right about one cowboy facing forward and the other one facing backwards. I think they must have been custom painted for the helmet. If one is forward facing and the other backwards, they could have painted them to give the appearance that they are both facing forward for the sake of consistency.
    Or, if they've managed to make an exact mirror image copy of the mold, then perhaps they've done it with the ducks and the cowboys.

I agree with the headlight thing.

43. killer3k

killer3k Member

44. Abelugo

Abelugo Sr Member

good eye on the heat lamp, but also note that there is a screen cap with the helmet on the lamp, so you can guesstimate the proportion of the lamp to the helmet.

On sculpting, you guys are talking about sculpting a mirrored version of something. You can't just flip a mold. though it is easy to sculpt something if you have the original to begin with. Or if you find the actual bulldog, have it scanned and output it mirrored.
    Though I Thing it either got resculpted mirrored or it is an item that would have a laft and right side, like someone suggested a cake decoration.

45. killer3k

killer3k Member

Thanks, but the item that needs to be mirrored is the wall duck, which is only one-sided. That's the problem.

I wasn't talking about just flipping a mold and mounting the mold on the helmet haha. I know it sounded that way from what I wrote.
    I meant that if you could flip the silicone inside out and make a resin copy from it, then you would have a mirror image mold to make a copy from.
    However, the final product would have inverted details because even though you've flipped the body of the mold inside out, the details probably won't stay flipped so easily even when you create a supporting shell. The resulting duck would also be slightly smaller than the original. But couldn't you just manually add details and correct the size by sculpting on top of the resulting duck and then make a new mold from it and repeat the process? In essence, you'd basically be sculpting a new duck onto a template created by the mold, and then you'd make a new mold from it and a new resin copy from the new mold, resulting in a reversed duck with all the details and size accuracy. I hope my explanation isn't too confusing lol.

I've never attempted anything like this before so I might just be spewing non-sense.
    I'm just trying to figure out an inexpensive solution that can be done from home.

Here's something I found online:

Make a very thin latex mold and turn it inside out. I would use
    air pressure to "inflate" the mold while you reinforce the thin shell
    with another thicker layer of rubber. Mount the thin latex mold to a
    flat board that has a 3/8" hole in the bottom with vacuum seal tape
    (duct tape might work here). Thread in a nipple to attach to the hole
    on the board to attach to an air compressor. Inflate the mold to 15-
    30psi. Pour on a thick layer of latex to reinforce the mold Your
    mirrored piece will be slightly smaller than the original.

You may want to make a new "original" piece too. You could use the

same latex to make a mold for the original side but add a few drops
    of xylene to shrink the original mold. It may take a little
    experimentation with the xylene to match the shrinkage that you will
    need to match to the mirrored piece..

Either way there may be a decent amount of finishing work involved to

get the pieces to match to your taste. This should get you pretty
    close though.

BUT....
    I think that both ducks could be hand sculpted in order to make them curve to the shape of the helmet. Then molds made, then resin copies made (if you don't want to use your original sculpts on the helmet).

Another approach would be to sculpt onto the flat side of the original duck in order to make a WHOLE duck. This way, you could get the dimensions and details accurate very easily by comparing each size and seeing it as a whole duck. Then, create separate silicone molds from each side and then make resin copies from the molds. Just brainstorming again...

Thoughts?

46. nick daring

I'd guess the duck is made from a thin plastic or rubber duck toy that was simply cut in half and glued down to fit the curve.

Nick

47. killer3k

killer3k Member

To simplify things, here is a compiled list of parts that are most likely to be the correct parts:

BMX Strada Scooter
    Manufacturer: Veriflex

Vintage flying wall duck plaque
    I probably shouldn't list this item yet because it's still unknown as to whether actual ceramic wall ducks were used to make a mold from or if there was a manufacturer of plastic or rubber ducks that looked similar to the wall duck that lostcasket posted on this thread. This item is still in question. The wall duck posted by lostcasket is very close to the wall ducks on pee wee's helmet but may not be identical. Upon close investigation of the feathers (number of feathers, etc based upon what I can tell from the available images) it may not be a perfect match but it's pretty close. Also, the ducks on the helmet seem to bend with the curve of the helmet and the ceramic duck doesn't have that curve. So i guess the reason I'm listing this item is because lostcasket's find is close enough of a match to use as a substitute even if it doesn't turn out to be a perfect match. Even Paul Reubens himself probably wouldn't know the difference as long as they were molded and customized just right lol. But we'll keep looking. :)

MADBALLS (Oculus Orbus)
    Manufacturer: AmToy, a subsidiary company of American Greetings.

Spark Gun
    Seems to be from the 1950s-1960s.
    (I've seen two versions. One's package says "Mini pistola espacial con destellos" on top. On the bottom left of the packaging it says Lionel's S.r.l. and on the bottom right it says "IND. ARGENTINA".
    The other version of the packaging says "LUCES Y SONIDOS del ESPACIO on the top. On the bottom left of the packaging it says "mini pistola con luz y sonido".

Mechanical Boys Tricycle (toy)

vintage clown cake toppers

Flame stickers

(available from the Uxcell website in the wrong color but it's the right design)

Trackball
    (cut and used to make the 'eyelid' over the eye)
    From a Trackball game. Manufacturer: WHAM-O

Wire looms
    (These were glued onto the 'eyelid' mechanism)

p
    lastic dinosaur toys
    Manufacturer: Ajax / Tootsietoy

I'll update this list as more parts are identified.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  48. killer3k

killer3k Member

49. killer3k

killer3k Member

I may have just made a break through on the ducks!!!

Look at the ducks in the pics below and compare the wing of the duck on the left side of the helmet with the wing on the right side. See the difference? It seems obvious to me that the wing on pee wee's right (bottom pic) is facing the wrong way!!!
    We are seeing the top of the wing instead of the underside of the wing!!!

So the original duck is the one on Pee Wee's left (top pic) and the one on Pee Wee's right is a mirror image replica of ONLY THE BODY of the duck with a molded copy of the wing from the other duck stuck to it (not mirrored, but flipped around so that the angle of the wing is correct). Or they just reused the wing that they removed from the other duck (wall ducks have two wings even though they are one-sided but on pee wee's helmet there is only one wing per duck - which means there is one unused wing that could be used for the mirrored replica). Hope you understand what I'm saying. Just look at the pics below and you'll see what I'm talking about if you study the wings closely (just look for the ridge of the bird's "arm". It's only on one of the wings)

dvd2.png
    dvd-2.png

I think that this confirms that it's a wall duck as lostcasket suggested.
    Otherwise they wouldn't have had to do that weird thing with the wing.
    So now the question is: How did they replicate the body?
    Obviously they must have either made it from scratch or they did something dodgy like flip a silicone mold inside out and made a resin copy in a similar way to what I posted earlier. The body doesn't have much detail, so that MIGHT work. Who knows. But at least now we know how they did the wing.

As for following the curve of the helmet, do you think it's possible that they just cut the heads off at the ring of the neck, glued them to the helmet separately from the bodies and then filled in the cracks?
    Additionally, they could have even cut or belt sanded a curve into the duck parts before sticking them to the helmet to ensure a snug fit or instead of cutting/sanding they could have just filled all the cracks. Something to think about.

EDIT:
    Just looked at these other pics and they look a little different because they are better quality images. Now I'm starting to wonder if I had it right or not.
    The "ridge" on one wing looks more prominent than the ridge on the other wing, so it's hard to say. This could just be a result of the mold or it could be the lighting or the quality/sharpness differences in the images. Or it could be that my theory is right about just flipping a wing around. So I guess now the question is, what do the BACKS of the wall duck wings look like (the side of the wings that face the wall).
    Please study these pics (the ones above and the ones below) and let me know what you guys think. ​
    vlcsnap-2012-09-10-22h01m16s57.png
    [​IMG]

I'm going to start looking for 'whole' plastic or rubber ducks like Nick suggested. Because now I'm back to being confused lol.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
    nick daring likes this.
  50. killer3k

killer3k Member

I've been searching non-stop but I haven't had any luck finding a 'whole' duck so far. But I have found evidence that at least ONE company made 'mirror image' wall ducks albeit slightly different in size to one another.
    [​IMG]
    But so far, the wall ducks that lostcasket posted are the closest match I've seen. Let's keep looking. :)