Question Overview of all images I uploaded?

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is there a way to see all images I uploaded in the past (used in various different threads and subforums on the RPF)? In the old forum you could browse through all these pictures and I thought it was very handy to find back some pictures that you knew you uploaded, but didn't remember to which thread...

Is there a way to see all images I uploaded in the past (used in various different threads and subforums on the RPF)? In the old forum you could browse through all these pictures and I thought it was very handy to find back some pictures that you knew you uploaded, but didn't remember to which thread...
If they were uploaded to the site, they would be under the "Media" tab in your profile.

Mmm, I don't seem to find a media tab in my profile. I do see a media tab on top with a sub-item "your media", but when I click that it tells me I don't have added any media yet. But I did upload dozens of pictures in threads, the last few months.

Media.jpg

Mmm, I don't seem to find a media tab in my profile. I do see a media tab on top with a sub-item "your media", but when I click that it tells me I don't have added any media yet. But I did upload dozens of pictures in threads, the last few months.

View attachment 1057064
Please post a link to one of the posts that has an uploaded image.

TomVDJ there is not a way in this software to do what you are asking. Media is what we used to call the "Gallery." If you haven't uploaded anything there you won't see that link in your profile. There is currently no way to show all the attachments you have uploaded into posts, although there has been talk of it for years on the developer's website. :(

OK, thanks for the clarification, Art. Indeed I didn't upload anything in the Gallery (Media). Let's hope this feature will be introduced... It was also handy if you wanted to use the same image in an other thread. You could then re-use the image you uploaded before (the overview of your previous uploaded images could be launched then, and you were able to pick one of these images). Well... Maybe later... ;).

Please post a link to one of the posts that has an uploaded image.
My post right before yours, contained an uploaded image (the screenshot). But in the meanwhile Art mentioned that this feature is not (yet) implemented in the forum software... :(

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back