Unlimited Run Please delete thread.

Mr_Creepy

Sr Member
These are replicas of the "snake scale" Deckard finds in Leon's apartment in the movie BLADE RUNNER. The image is taken from a high definition screencap, and printed on heavy (42#) vellum. A light misting of a pearlescent paint is sprayed on, follwed by a satin finish clear coat--once dry, I burnish it down to a smooth, slighty matte finish. This helps to give it a nice translucent, iridescent effect.

Detailed info on the making of the scales can be found in these threads:

RPF - not fish...snake scale! (BR snake scale prop)

Propsummit - Propsummit.com a Blade Runner Prop Community Forum BladeRunnerProps.comView topic - not fish...snake scale! (updated 7/28 - pics)

I'm offering these as a "kit”, in that the scale will need to be trimmed. The scales are already clear coated and burnished, so once trimmed, just drop it in the baggie and you're ready to go :)
BRscaleKit.jpg

bothversionsCAPcompare.jpg

I'm asking $5 for 1, $8 for 2 and $11 for 3--US or International. These will be mailed in a standard "letter" envelope--I can get several of these in one envelope and still remain under the 1 ounce weight limit for "letter rate".

I have plenty of both versions available; please let me know which you would prefer (feel free to mix or match
lol.gif
)

Version 1 = regular DVD
Version 2 = Hi-Def

I prefer PayPal, but am open to other payments. Please PM or post if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Re: BLADE RUNNER snake scale

I got these from Mr. Creepy and they are hands down the best ones made. Pics don't do them justice.

I'm going to aim for one on the first of the month. Might as well start shopping for my friend's birthday and christmas early lol.

Got them yesterday. My mom was so confused when she opened the mail :lol

Brian did an absolutely epic job with these! Highly recommended :D

I could use 3 high def kits. Please PM me your paypal addy.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back