Omarbou1's IM mark VII pep files - Chest uploaded !

So are we just missing shins, cod, back, boots, and hands? I'm mixing and matching what's available, and I've really enjoyed the accuracy and ease of building Omarbou's files.

EDIT: I forgot about the abs, midsection.

Last edited:
Put on your IronMan Gauntlet, point your glove at it, and power up your RT. Threaten the Computer, until it starts working again....

If such threats could work for Tony Stark, it can work for anybody

14725255618_dc2bfa3758_o_d.gif
lmao

hello great comunity,

first, this files are awesome, si im planning to start building, but firts, can someone, tell me where is the back file?

thank you!!

hello great comunity,

first, this files are awesome, si im planning to start building, but firts, can someone, tell me where is the back file?

thank you!!

omarbou didn't do the back file yet. don't get me wrong, but i suggest you read the thread before asking something, you might get your answer. ;)

For those building the MArk 7.
I still have finished Fibreglass parts for sale in the junkyard. I also really lowered the prices.

foto 4.JPG

yes, any news about the computer? we gots to know! D:

Edit: btw, is there a possibility of making one file with the entire arm and one file with the entire leg? that way it would be easier to scale. just a suggestion.

Last edited:
ddf27:
Holy *****, dude... That's a good Idea
14716428569_e28171ef2d_o_d.gif

Attachments

• 14716428569_e28171ef2d_o_d.gif
    814 bytes · Views: 89
  • 14716428569_e28171ef2d_o_d.gif
    814 bytes · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys !
i have been extremely busy these last months, i had commissions, my computer needed reparation and college started !
i haven't give up on this project i promise ! I appreciate your patience guys !

I'm having a little trouble scaling the bicep; for some of the distances, the scale seems appropriate, for example the distance of the back bicep area (from near shoulder to bottom of tricep) is correctly scaled to my arm, same with the length of the bicep, except the distance between the elbow joints are quite small. If I enlarge the scale to increase that distance, then the other places will be out of scale. What should I do?

I was running into the same problem this weekend. I made three biceps before I was happy with what I got. It might be a little snug in the elbow. Guess we'll see come fiberglassing.

I was running into the same problem this weekend. I made three biceps before I was happy with what I got. It might be a little snug in the elbow. Guess we'll see come fiberglassing.

Yeah, I ended up using another member's suggestion of scaling up 10% twice. Seems to fit rather nicely, just have to make sure the elbow and forearm will work with this. Good luck to you

Thanks. I ended up having an epiphany Subday night after making 3 different sized biceps. I was on my computer looking at an image on google of the concept Mk 7 from the front, back, and sides and realized that I can use the helmet as a base for all my proportions. My helmet fits me perfectly and it's actually from Darkside501st. So scale is not the same in Pepakura. I took the helmet in the side view from the image and figured out that the bicep is 3/4 the width of the helmet, front to back.

I plan on doing this to all my files and hopefully everything pans out all right!

Thanks. I ended up having an epiphany Subday night after making 3 different sized biceps. I was on my computer looking at an image on google of the concept Mk 7 from the front, back, and sides and realized that I can use the helmet as a base for all my proportions. My helmet fits me perfectly and it's actually from Darkside501st. So scale is not the same in Pepakura. I took the helmet in the side view from the image and figured out that the bicep is 3/4 the width of the helmet, front to back.

I plan on doing this to all my files and hopefully everything pans out all right!

Nice! Yeah, if only Omarbou1 was able to use the same scale for all the pieces, that would've made things that much easier, but I'm sure he has his own reasons for doing so.

I'm trying to get it to a very similar look as Legacy's picture http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ored_suit_3d_model_by_scarlighter-d55p5u9.jpg . As long as everything looks decent in person I don't mind the scale being off by millimeters.

IMG_3360.JPGIMG_3367.JPG
Think I messed up the scale for the lower forearm. Almost impossible to fit over the upper forearm, Someone said they used a scale of 286 and 237 and I have no idea how in hell they got it to fit together. :unsure If only the entire arm came in one file to scale easily.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back