Question Not able to staying logged in? (find answers here)

Re: Forced logouts now?

I cant log in at all from AOL only IE but i still gety logged out constantly. On AOL I log in and am immediately logged out upon redirect.

On IE I have to log in every time I visit but I stay logged in as long as I don't leave.

M

Re: Forced logouts now?

I cant log in at all from AOL only IE but i still gety logged out constantly. On AOL I log in and am immediately logged out upon redirect.

On IE I have to log in every time I visit but I stay logged in as long as I don't leave.

M

Clear the browser cache using AOL System Information

Clearing the cache through AOL System Information will clear the cache for both Internet Explorer and the AOL software.

To clear the browser cache using AOL System Information:

1. On the end of the Windows taskbar next to the clock, right-click the AOL icon in the system tray, then click System Information....
2. Click the Utilities tab.
3. Click the Clear or Clear Browser Cache button.
4. Click the Close button

RPF Logon Problem

In both IE and FIrefox, as soon as I Close the window, next time I Go to the RPF I have to Completely Re login, Remember me isn't working. Anybody else having this issue?

Re: RPF Logon Problem

Wow, I thought it might have been my computer. Ive been having the same problem for 2 days.
Already cleared the cookies and crap, but it still does the same thing.

I have cleared my cookies, making me have to log into EVERYTHING. Same problem. Somebody get a wrench and fix this thing.

OK, did a restart and Cleared cookies, Seems OK now.

Last edited:

In chrome and firefox I was able to view cookies and delete only those associated with the RPF, this allowed me to not have to clear everything.

In IE8, you have to uncheck the box that saves all of the cookies from your favorites. Then click to delete and this will remove ALL of your cookies. It's a weird, stupid design thing with IE.

In IE8, you have to uncheck the box that saves all of the cookies from your favorites. Then click to delete and this will remove ALL of your cookies. It's a weird, stupid design thing with IE.

hmmm I will try that when I get to my main pc. Thanks for the tip.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back