Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for anyone who cares/interested Chase sided with me in my dispute against Glasses and has credited my account back the money I sent him to mod my Nike air mags. That being said I am still out the money I spent on my original air mags plus the soles from cavx and some stuff from markpoon. So at least I got a good chunk of money back.

A fair warning DO NOT do any business with Glasses. Do not send him your stuff do not send money to him. He is a LAIR and a THIEF. I have reported him to the mods and hopefully he will be banned. Apparently I'm not the only one this has happened to so please stay far far away.

That being said and on a lighter note I'm going to attempt to mod a new pair my self (something i've never tried to do) so I have a lot of reading to do.....255 pages to be exact and im sure as I get into the project I will have plenty of questions so anyone who doesnt mind giving me some guidance I greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
So unfortunate. Still can't believe he pulled this stunt...ridiculous. At least you got something back...I wish I could say the same. My bank couldn't do anything for me. Good luck on your mod, all the best. I hope it turns out the way you want. Keep us updated! There are definitely some good people on here that I would bet will be willing to guide you along.

Glad you got a few bucks back. It will be much more rewarding doing your own mags. Take your time, go slow and enjoy the process.

Glad you got a few bucks back. It will be much more rewarding doing your own mags. Take your time, go slow and enjoy the process.

Agreed. You get a better appreciation to what goes into modding these when you do it yourself.

Hi guys first of all sorry for my english im doing my best to do it correctly

im following this treath for over a year and finally breaking the ice to buy a pair of v2's my only problem is i live in holland and i dont know if my v2 with electronics will pass the costums.
Are there some members that have expirience with shipping to holland/europe? Or maby selling a size 8 that is already in europe ?

Thanks for all the mod's u guys shared!

I just bought a 3d printer and i'm a prof 3d modeler and working on 3d printable led boards and a printable part for in the top op the shoe so it will be more tight and a special place for the button.

Sharing prototype's later this week!

royal
Hi and welcome to the forum!
I live in France and order 2 pairs of V2's from China and never had any customs issues or fees.
Maybe I was lucky but I don't think you should be worry about electronics or something.
I don't have the second pair anymore, sorry.
Good luck with this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your replay! Cant wait to have a pair in hand! I also have the machine's in my posesion to re create the movie prop shoe tube thing dont know the real name sorry for that but i have plan's to rebuild that as well!

I just bought a 3d printer and i'm a prof 3d modeler and working on 3d printable led boards and a printable part for in the top op the shoe so it will be more tight and a special place for the button.

Sharing prototype's later this week!

Are you referring to the "ankle buckle"? Will be interesting to see how yours looks compared to cloneprops 3D printed part.

Are you referring to the "ankle buckle"? Will be interesting to see how yours looks compared to cloneprops 3D printed part.

No not that part i personally call it the lining, its the top part of the shoe, where the on/off button is, and the triangle's. I want to create a part when you u do a bit more of the stiching inside ( more then you usally do with the on/off switch mod) and put this little printerd part inside of the shoe so it will be a bit more stif and straight up instead of spreading out.

No not that part i personally call it the lining, its the top part of the shoe, where the on/off button is, and the triangle's. I want to create a part when you u do a bit more of the stiching inside ( more then you usally do with the on/off switch mod) and put this little printerd part inside of the shoe so it will be a bit more stif and straight up instead of spreading out.

Ok the liner in the collar? Good idea. A few have added foam and other materials in to make the collar sit better.

Ok the liner in the collar? Good idea. A few have added foam and other materials in to make the collar sit better.

Also sounds like a good idea! Il print it in ninja flex filament it will be the same as strong phone cases! So it wont hurt your legs

What is the seller again from aliexpress you en jedi bought from?

Not sure which seller Jedifyfe used. I used Karen Chen from Allied Express but she doesn't sell these anymore.

I think im going to buy the hc and remove the shoe sole and mod the intire upper, i think thats posible! New matirial and maby i can fix the hight problem!

If thats posible i would but i dont think the exact measurments are on the hc version, i did a education in leather creating shoes and bag's so ive learned to create patterns myself

If thats posible i would but i dont think the exact measurments are on the hc version, i did a education in leather creating shoes and bag's so ive learned to create patterns myself

That is fine. You do about these.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Real Nike MAG Patterns.jpg
    Real Nike MAG Patterns.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 544
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back