Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Not V3 related but look what I found. Going to try paint the details and lights on his mini Mags. No idea how I'm going to get the Nike on that tiny strap.
View attachment 700081

I was given one of these for Christmas. I also have one of those Flux Capacitor chargers for the car and of course, both Marty 1985 and Marty 2015 Pops.

- - - Updated - - -

Its chinese new year now not sure if they will reply

Im still waiting on QC as told they are out of stock

This means they will be out of action for at least a week.

Wow unfortunately i gave the green light. But i sended them a email about it. I don't understand why Martha is playing me i asked for the newer batch. :(

Don't like your chances or them changing them out now. From what I can gather, they use part of the money you send them to buy the shoes. They don't keep stock of these. This is why by rejecting a pair, it only messes everyone around. Generally, the pair you approve in the pics will be the pair they send you. I have a small pen mark on my buckle of the left shoe. I looked very close after the shoes arrived and the pen mark is in the photo. Just that at 1000 pixels wide, you tend to miss small details. I'd rather they sent 3 hi rez images instead of a heap of low rez images.

Same here. Are you finding yours are also becoming more flexible the more you wear them?
Yes the are and I finding them more comfortable than the V2s. These really are socks with soles.

They slip on much easier too. The strap is still a bit of a pain to feed through the thin slot and I probably could do with 1/2 inch longer. But these are awesome. Just wish they had been available earlier.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I would go for this one but, we still not sure of what they would send :/
These semiV3 looks really good to me exept for the fabric that goes side to side... instead of going forward to the tip of the shoe :/

Did someone decide to order a DHgate pur after all? I didn't. At this point, I'm very happy with my sport model mods. Just waiting for EL and then clean and pair blue the bottom and will consider them done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that wear their V3s, how are your soles going?

136a2da0a52ee823ea7ffafddb2743b0.jpg

What I noticed on my pair is that I am mainly striking on the outer part of the heel and rolling off on the inner side of the toe. Which is good.

2571e64427f3b0096b09a3cd0a19d8c3.jpg

And ready for their next wear [emoji7]

For those that wear their V3s, how are your soles going?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170123/136a2da0a52ee823ea7ffafddb2743b0.jpg

What I noticed on my pair is that I am mainly striking on the outer part of the heel and rolling off on the inner side of the toe. Which is good.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170123/2571e64427f3b0096b09a3cd0a19d8c3.jpg

And ready for their next wear [emoji7]

Nice! My wear pair has probably over 24 hours on them. I changed one EL panel and in the middle of changing the battery in the same shoe. But they have held up REALLY well all things considered. I used Angelus Sole Bright for two days on my soles for 6 hours each day and the soles look so much better. My wear pair had slight yellow soles to begin with but they still look fantastic!

Is it just the light? Your soles look icy.

To be honest, the leds are fine in person. its the EL panels which should be brighter.
I found the v3 ankle leds almost the same level brightness as the 9v powered V2 modified ones.
And even the screen used pairs have the same brightness type.

The newer updated leds if they are less brighter will look better in pictures though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back