Newbie studio scale question...

gunnerk19

Master Member
So, I want to get a SS scale X Wing; I read the thread about the CC one, but even after the links I still didn't really get the info I need (price, overall dimensions, etc.)...

I'm not really too interested in the AMT/Ertl kits, mostly because most dealers don't have them and they are no longer in production. Besides, to me bigger is better
icon_biggrin.gif
More to detail and such...

Can anyone tell me where to go directly to find out price, availability, and all to get one?

Thx all
icon_smile.gif

Thanks Jay, I totally missed that...

I was hoping to find a "price" page of sorts, but I'm gonna email him.

Thx again

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>If you're even thinking about - you should get one - you will not be disappointed it is a wonderful model! </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

I could not agree more! This model is worth EVERY penny.

JDH

Thanks for the help guys, but the Missus saw how much...
icon_eek.gif

She threatened to surgically remove (she's a Nurse) my 2 best friends if I spent that much on a model, so it's gonna hafta wait...
icon_redface.gif

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Treadwell wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Are you sure she doesn't have them already?

j/k
icon_wink.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Hehehe...

Ya, I'm sure... But with the onset of winter soon, we need all the $$$ we can get just to heat this hole (last winter we spent close to $1000 on heat alone)...

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back