Newbie studio scale question...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gunnerk19

Master Member
So, I want to get a SS scale X Wing; I read the thread about the CC one, but even after the links I still didn't really get the info I need (price, overall dimensions, etc.)...

I'm not really too interested in the AMT/Ertl kits, mostly because most dealers don't have them and they are no longer in production. Besides, to me bigger is better
More to detail and such...

Can anyone tell me where to go directly to find out price, availability, and all to get one?

Thx all

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gunnerk19

Master Member
Thanks Jay, I totally missed that...

I was hoping to find a "price" page of sorts, but I'm gonna email him.

Thx again

Jedi Dade

Sr Member
If you're even thinking about - you should get one - you will not be disappointed it is a wonderful model!

Jedi Dade

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>If you're even thinking about - you should get one - you will not be disappointed it is a wonderful model! </TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

I could not agree more! This model is worth EVERY penny.

JDH

gunnerk19

Master Member
Thanks for the help guys, but the Missus saw how much...

She threatened to surgically remove (she's a Nurse) my 2 best friends if I spent that much on a model, so it's gonna hafta wait...

gunnerk19

Master Member
</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Treadwell wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Are you sure she doesn't have them already?

j/k

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Hehehe...

Ya, I'm sure... But with the onset of winter soon, we need all the $$$ we can get just to heat this hole (last winter we spent close to $1000 on heat alone)...

Jedi Dade

Sr Member