New Voyagers Omni

I put myself on the list. I better start saving now. I missed out on the original, and if this one's going to be better then maybe that's a good thing.

Hey Rob, will you be doing any other Voyagers props like the book or the other omni's. And are you the one that produced the Voyagers pendant necklace at one point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the method of making these allows for different materials to be used such as silver, so you could order both. I do not make the book or pendants, that is someone else.
Hey Rob, will you be doing any other Voyagers props like the book or the other omni's. And are you the one that produced the Voyagers pendant necklace at one point?

Hey Rob, do you know who the original creator/craftsman of the TV omni's was? If that person(s) was still around it would be interesting to hear what methods they used to build it and the issues they may have run into.

I don't, I looked a while ago for who it might be and came up empty.
Hey Rob, do you know who the original creator/craftsman of the TV omni's was? If that person(s) was still around it would be interesting to hear what methods they used to build it and the issues they may have run into.

I bought one of the original omnis probably about 8 years ago. Some hardcore collectors might say that the top V is too deep, that it's too heavy and larger than the real thing, that you can see the red light bulb and the green light bulb, that you can see the magnet in the lid that turns the lights on and off, that the dials are not exactly like TV....However, I can't complain about it one bit, but I like the fact that the new omni will be a little smaller and a little more screen accurate. I'm on the waiting list so I hope I can add this "new and improved" omni to my shelf.
409776825.jpg

409776827.jpg

409776826.jpg

I joined the forum just for this thread. I'm happy to be amongst other Voyagers fans who loved it as much as I did!

JP

XxxomniJPxxx, cool hand book. What is actually on the pages inside that and are those still available anywhere?

XxxomniJPxxx, cool hand book. What is actually on the pages inside that and are those still available anywhere?

It has a few pages with Omni diagrams etc and the rest is a history book. It was available from TVPAST.com but their site is gone...

Not sure if I posted this correctly, but when will the omni's be ready. Not to bug you. I hate forums, I can never find what I'm looking for.. But I've been a huge fan of Voyagers and always wanted an omni.

And I skimmed over a couple of posts. If the omni will have blinking red light and solid green, you can capture the audio, and use the actual bell sound from the show. If you don't have the audio clip of the bell, and are interested in adding the sound, I can get it. I know some people just want the lights. Also, I know there was references to having difficulties adding the circuits in the omni. If I could suggest something, instead of a battery, why not make it with an internal battery, rechargeable with usb cable. People have converted battery powered items to rechargeable battery with usb cable. The circuit board sells on ebay.

Hey you almost have that reading thing down! :thumbsup

At least you are in the right thread now so when the run begins you will know about it.

That is if you read about it!! :D

MrLostsoul, on the 11th page of this thread is a link by replicaprops showing the webpage to go to to get on the waiting list.

Any progress Rob?
I just finished the new sound module

I am now testing some other small details for 3d printing. Basically mechanical connections. Trying to make it so nothing but a screw driver is needed to assemble.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back