Limited Run New Saber run now shipping - MPP 2.0 / DV6 / OWK / K4 and DM1

They come to you, with the anodizing on the emitter.

The k4 emitter comes with black anodizing like the grenade and booster.

The DV6 you will need to tape off and use "Thanks! I used some automotive Low Gloss Black, then a matte clear over it." jhusel

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my DM1 put together with my display plate. I am going to paint a bunch of the rings black, but it still looks and feels great.

DM1-SP01.JPG

I received my DM1 Monday night, looks great! Tuesday was spent sanding and polishing the emitter cone and dulled the main shafts with oven cleaner, the emitter ends I am keeping shiny since that was the only part on the hero that was metal. Today I painted all the main parts satin black and then rubbed it all down with paint thinner so just have paint in the recesses. Tomorrow will be the LEDs, switching to clear bulbs though to more match the hero.. and do a black wash on the knurled knobs. Still need to pick up O-rings and figure out what to do to plug the holes....

IMG_1860.JPG

Some updates - Large amounts of MPP 2.0 and Graflex 2.0 saber hilts have landed from China - so I can begin sending out pre-orders but I also have a batch of unsold hilts of both model too -

so plenty of

DM1 - doubled sided hilt
OWK - Padawan
K4 - Old man version
DV6 - ROTJ
MPP 2.0 - from Rogue1, ANH, ESB
Graflex 2.0 - from ANH, ESB or TFA

Wondering about my entire order... I have ordered all the sabers in the run and have haven't received any info or tracking number

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Wondering the same thing about the Graflex 2.0's. My tracking hasn't moved either.

An MPP? The vibe I got from facebook was the 4th was when Randy would even have the MPP, with shipping starting the next week, so im not expecting mine till at leats the 2nd week of Feb at the earliest.

Wondering about my entire order... I have ordered all the sabers in the run and have haven't received any info or tracking number

I ordered a few sabers from this run a while ago and when he requested the shipping for my order back in December, he printed a shipping label then and paypal sent me the tracking number. I checked the tracking today and it was picked up by usps today and should get delivered friday. I had ordered the dm1, owk, and mpp 2.0

I ordered a few sabers from this run a while ago and when he requested the shipping for my order back in December, he printed a shipping label then and paypal sent me the tracking number. I checked the tracking today and it was picked up by usps today and should get delivered friday. I had ordered the dm1, owk, and mpp 2.0
Thanks for the info droid747 but unfortunately I have deleted that email.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back