New RPF Sites Issues - CLOSED (please search for or start a thread for new issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hitting return in a post does nothing... (Cant put blank lines in between paragra

I've had the same problem, but only when writing PM's.

The above issues I pointed out above still needs to be looked into.. Really sucks not being able to post more than 1 video per post etc..

I just got bombarded with ads all over the site this morning (and I'm a premium member ) there were even ads in the threads,and the avatar said "RPF Support"??

EDIT: I'm guessing my recurring monthly payment didn't go through possibly, nvm.

Last edited:
Yup. Looks like your Premium Membership ended on May 23, 2013.

I just got bombarded with ads all over the site this morning (and I'm a premium member ) there were even ads in the threads,and the avatar said "RPF Support"??

EDIT: I'm guessing my recurring monthly payment didn't go through possibly, nvm.

How do I turn off quote notifications? I never turned it on and I seem to be getting emails every time I am quoted.

Try going to settings in the upper right of the screen and going down to "user tags" you should be able to change the settings there i think.

How do I turn off quote notifications? I never turned it on and I seem to be getting emails every time I am quoted.

Try going to settings in the upper right of the screen and going down to "user tags" you should be able to change the settings there i think.

That is correct. Go to Settings (at the top of any page). Then scroll down to Settings UNDER User Tagging in the menu no the left. You can edit your notifications for tagging and alerts from there.

Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find the "Today's Posts" or "Posts From Last Day" link. In the old forum it was this one: Today's Posts - I still have it in my browser bookmarks and it works, so it's no problem for me. But it would be much easier to use that link if it was next to the "New Posts" link in the forum.

I don't like that "New Posts" link so much, because it doesn't show me all new posts.

Last edited:
One thing that I've noticed with the new website layout is that the "remember me" tick-box is obscured by the banner image that is hotlinked to the main page.
So if I put in my username, password and then (try to) tick "remember me" all that happens is that the main page reloads.

Has any-one else had the same problem?

I'm using Chrome on the ipad and several times a day get the Taptalk popup box. Is there a way to make it stop coming up? I close it then a couple hours later it comes back. Very frustrating.

John

I'm using Chrome on the ipad and several times a day get the Taptalk popup box. Is there a way to make it stop coming up? I close it then a couple hours later it comes back. Very frustrating.

John

John,

I am guessing this has to do with cookies in Chrome on the iPad as you shouldn't continue to get those. I am not familiar with using Chrome on the iPad but do you have settings for cookies?

I am wondering if I am just missing it somewhere or if the feature has been removed but I can't figure out how to search through my PMs for specific words. The only option I see is to search for PMs from specific members.

John,

I am guessing this has to do with cookies in Chrome on the iPad as you shouldn't continue to get those. I am not familiar with using Chrome on the iPad but do you have settings for cookies?

Accept cookies is turned on. I'll see what else I can find in the settings.

cant get "attachment" pics to load in albums after its loads and shows as a thumbnail. Still says there is no file in the album Also why is there no way to attach pics to pms?

Has anyone commented on the fate of the 'View First Unread Post' button,
which would take users to the last post viewed in a long thread?

Still there. :):thumbsup

Unread.jpg

It's the double arrow thingy before every post.

uhm... yeah, not seeing it.

I am looking for a button that was within the threads at the top of each page.
Looks like the button you screen grabbed is on index pages.
and I'm not seeing that one either.

Still there. :):thumbsup

View attachment 196392

It's the double arrow thingy before every post.

- - - Updated - - -

k' found your button.
Gee jose fat! that is one tiny illegible icon.

The font on the actual images of the rotating features doesn't match (looks like Time New Roman or some other serif'd font that stick out like a sore thumb).

Running the latest version of Chrome on Win 7 Pro.

uhm... yeah, not seeing it.

I am looking for a button that was within the threads at the top of each page.
Looks like the button you screen grabbed is on index pages.
and I'm not seeing that one either.

I've been wanting this to be returned... but yeah, it's not there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back