New project... Kylo Ren TFA stunt saber UPDATE 5/4/2022!

5E4BB430-8F71-43E8-9661-41E91377E65D.jpeg

I was too much of a wuss to drill into it so I got my new buddy Halliwax to do the finishing. She’s a heavy beauty!

Mine made it to me safely a week ago, what a great piece. I stumbled across more close up reference photos of the Celebration stunt saber, and found this detail. They look a bit like flat headed pop rivets on the back side of the saber, the interesting thing is they appear to directly line up with the screw fasteners for the belt clip on the front. Some way to reinforce the way the clip is attached?
32BCB7A2-6978-44E0-AD52-0B506F8FABFA.jpeg

Man, I am loving this project. Fantastic work!!! Incredible! Money is a little tied up or I'd have ordered day one. Halliwax great videos! Fun stuff!

Anakin, I do have a question if you don't mind me asking. You based it on the Celebration hilt, if I'm following correctly. What was the reason for the side emitter design change? I noticed it was more in line with the other hilt designs where they connect to the body if that makes sense.
Star-Wars-Celebration-The-Force-Awakens-Props-Costumes-Exhibit-Characters-Models-086.jpg
QNG76zL.jpg
E3289952-D13E-4366-A267-54B7E6899B0C.JPG

Likea horizonal break with a vertical break in the middle like a "T" if that makes sense. Just curious is all because i noticed it was unique to that one saber. Breathtaking work, man.

Man, I am loving this project. Fantastic work!!! Incredible! Money is a little tied up or I'd have ordered day one. Halliwax great videos! Fun stuff!

Anakin, I do have a question if you don't mind me asking. You based it on the Celebration hilt, if I'm following correctly. What was the reason for the side emitter design change? I noticed it was more in line with the other hilt designs where they connect to the body if that makes sense.
View attachment 1586384View attachment 1586385View attachment 1586386
Likea horizonal break with a vertical break in the middle like a "T" if that makes sense. Just curious is all because i noticed it was unique to that one saber. Breathtaking work, man.
Because the side breaks, to me at least, looked to be just that. Breaks. Rather than design choices. I wanted to capture the original design, but not the damage

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back