Interest New OWK AOTC project (Update 8/6 on pg2)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HOLY ****

- - - Updated - - -

I'd recommend chroming it minus the knobs, and I'm not sure how you would paint the black parts but this is AMAZING. thank you Dan.

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: New OWK AOTC project (Update 7/3 on pg2)

Im going for total accuracy and the original was done this way, with the knobs a part of the casting.

Ive very happy with the prototype so far. I need to see what the shop comes up with for the paint job, but there work so far has been quite good. If your an "I want it just like the original" person, like me, I think you're really going to like what I've come up with. And if you're cheap like me as well, I think the price point that I'm shooting for will suit you :)

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: New OWK AOTC project (Update 7/3 on pg2)

Im going for total accuracy and the original was done this way, with the knobs a part of the casting.

Ive very happy with the prototype so far. I need to see what the shop comes up with for the paint job, but there work so far has been quite good. If your an "I want it just like the original" person, like me, I think you're really going to like what I've come up with. And if you're cheap like me as well, I think the price point that I'm shooting for will suit you :)
I am this person :) great!

Dewy

I’m in for one, and an Episode 1 as well if you do another run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nash

I'd rather have a metal hilt, but could be interested in this depending on price and how it comes out.